It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to start making your start and sit decisions for your fantasy football lineups. One of the best resources to help you is our flex fantasy football rankings for Week 12 of the NFL season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Melvin Gordon, LAC vs ARI (RB1) — Gordon will keep the No. 1 seat warm while Todd Gurley is on bye.
2. Alvin Kamara, NO vs ATL (RB2) — With the Saints offense rolling, Kamara should get the best of this plus matchup.
3. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL vs WAS (RB3) — Elliott has been on fire over his last three and that continues in this one.
4. Saquon Barkley, NYG @ PHI (RB4) — Barkley is arguably the league's top receiving running back and will get plenty of work against Philly.
5. James Conner, PIT @ DEN (RB5) — He's coming off a down week, but Conner is still a strong RB1 play.
6. Michael Thomas, NO vs ATL (WR1) — Thomas will see plenty of work, especially if Tre'Quan Smith can't play.
7. David Johnson, ARI @ LAC (RB6) — A disappointment for a good chunk of the season, Johnson is heating up at the right time.
8. Antonio Brown, PIT @ DEN (WR2) — Despite a tough matchup last week, Brown still found a way to deliver big fantasy numbers.
9. Julio Jones, ATL @ NO (WR3) — He's scored in three straight games and should benefit from gamescript.
10. Christian McCaffrey, CAR vs SEA (RB7) — What he doesn't do with his legs, McCaffrey does as a receiver.
11. Nick Chubb, CLE @ CIN (RB8) — Chubb has been fantastic this season and gets a plus matchup against the Bengals.
12. Adam Thielen, MIN vs GB (WR4) — While he's trended down just slightly, Thielen is still in play as a strong WR1.
13. Odell Beckham Jr., NYG @ PHI (WR5) — The Eagles secondary is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
14. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU vs TEN (WR6) — Hopkins should see plenty of Adoree’ Jackson, who just got lit up by T.Y. Hilton.
15. Davante Adams, GB @ MIN (WR7) — Adams is the clear top target in the Packers offense and could see even more work with Jimmy Graham banged up.
16. James White, NE @ NYJ (RB9) — Keep in mind that Sony Michel is back to full health.
17. Matt Breida, SF @ TB (RB10) — This is a fantastic matchup to showcase Breida's upside.
18. Mike Evans, TB vs SF (WR8) — Evans should benefit from Jameis Winston being under center.
19. Keenan Allen, LAC vs ARI (WR9) — He's trending up at the right time of the season.
20. Stefon Diggs, MIN vs GB (WR10) — Diggs is coming off a monster Week 11 performance.
21. Leonard Fournette, JAC @ BUF (RB11) — The Jags have made it a priority to feed Fournette.
22. Joe Mixon, CIN vs CLE (RB12) — The Bengals offense is struggling, but Mixon is still in play as an RB1 in this matchup.
23. Marlon Mack, IND vs MIA (RB13) — Mack gets an upgrade against the porous Dolphins defense.
24. T.Y. Hilton, IND vs MIA (WR11) — He was a monster last week and continues to roll in this one.
25. Aaron Jones, GB @ MIN (RB14) — This is a tough matchup for Jones, but he's still a front-end RB2.
26. Phillip Lindsay, DEN vs PIT (RB15) — Lindsay's upside bodes well every week, even when he's facing a tough run defense like the Steelers.
27. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT @ DEN (WR12) — Pittsburgh has been able to sustain two WR1s this season.
28. Mark Ingram, NO vs ATL (RB16) — Ingram is more volatile than Alvin Kamara, but he's still a RB2 play this week.
29. Zach Ertz, PHI vs NYG (TE1) — Last week was ugly, but Ertz gets things back on track in a plus matchup against the Giants.
30. Dalvin Cook, MIN vs GB (RB17) — Give Cook one more chance.
31. Julian Edelman, NE @ NYJ (WR13)
32. Tevin Coleman, ATL @ NO (RB18)
33. Alshon Jeffery, PHI vs NYG (WR14)
34. Josh Gordon, NE @ NYJ (WR15)
35. Emmanuel Sanders, DEN vs PIT (WR16)
36. Lamar Miller, HOU vs TEN (RB19)
37. George Kittle, SF @ TB (TE2)
38. Jarvis Landry, CLE @ CIN (WR17) — Landry is seeing heavy volume and should be in the mix as a WR2 this week.
39. Sony Michel, NE @ NYJ (RB20)
40. Tarik Cohen, CHI @ DET (RB21)
41. Dion Lewis, TEN @ HOU (RB22)
42. Tyler Boyd, CIN vs CLE (WR18)
43. Kenny Golladay, DET vs CHI (WR19)
44. Peyton Barber, TB vs SF (RB23) — Barber is now worth RB2 consideration after his strong Week 11 performance.
45. Amari Cooper, DAL vs WAS (WR20)
46. Tre'Quan Smith, NO vs ATL (WR21)
47. Theo Riddick, DET vs CHI (RB24)
48. LeSean McCoy, BUF vs JAC (RB25)
49. Adrian Peterson, WAS @ DAL (RB26)
50. Doug Baldwin, SEA @ CAR (WR22)
51. Allen Robinson, CHI @ DET (WR23)
52. Kenyan Drake, MIA @ IND (RB27) — It's tough to trust Drake as anything more than an RB2.
53. Tyler Lockett, SEA @ CAR (WR24)
54. Jordan Howard, CHI @ DET (RB28)
55. Chris Carson, SEA @ CAR (RB29)
56. Corey Davis, TEN @ HOU (WR25)
57. Courtland Sutton, DEN vs PIT (WR26)
58. Greg Olsen, CAR vs SEA (TE3)
59. DeSean Jackson, TB vs SF (WR27)
60. Jack Doyle, IND vs MIA (TE4) — He's running twice as many snaps as Eric Ebron.
61. Duke Johnson, CLE @ CIN (RB30)
62. Calvin Ridley, ATL @ NO (WR28)
63. Sterling Shepard, NYG @ PHI (WR29)
64. Gus Edwards, BAL vs OAK (RB31)
65. Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB @ MIN (WR30)
66. Golden Tate, PHI vs NYG (WR31)
67. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI @ LAC (WR32)
68. Rob Gronkowski, NE @ NYJ (TE5)
69. Danny Amendola, MIA @ IND (WR33)
70. Frank Gore, MIA @ IND (RB32)
71. Devin Funchess, CAR vs SEA (WR34)
72. D.J. Moore, CAR vs SEA (WR35) — Moore broke out last week, but he's still more of a boom-or-bust WR3.
73. A.J. Green, CIN vs CLE (WR36)
74. Taylor Gabriel, CHI @ DET (WR37)
75. Alex Collins, BAL vs OAK (RB33)
76. Elijah McGuire, NYJ vs NE (RB34)
77. Jalen Richard, OAK @ BAL (RB35)
78. Mohamed Sanu, ATL @ NO (WR38)
79. Isaiah Crowell, NYJ vs NE (RB36)
80. DeVante Parker, MIA @ IND (WR39)
81. David Njoku, CLE @ CIN (TE6)
82. Tyrell Williams, LAC vs ARI (WR40)
83. Anthony Miller, CHI @ DET (WR41)
84. Jared Cook, OAK @ BAL (TE7)
85. Keke Coutee, HOU vs TEN (WR42) — Coutee has established himself as the Texans' preferred No. 2 wideout.
86. Eric Ebron, IND vs MIA (TE8)
87. Robby Anderson, NYJ vs NE (WR43)
88. Christian Kirk, ARI @ LAC (WR44)
89. Austin Ekeler, LAC vs ARI (RB37)
90. Marquise Goodwin, SF @ TB (WR45)
91. Demaryius Thomas, HOU vs TEN (WR46)
92. Chris Godwin, TB vs SF (WR47)
93. Trey Burton, CHI @ DET (TE9)
94. John Brown, BAL vs OAK (WR48)
95. Vance McDonald, PIT @ DEN (TE10)
96. Adam Humphries, TB vs SF (WR49)
97. Austin Hooper, ATL @ NO (TE11)
98. Jordan Reed, WAS @ DAL (TE12)
99. Willie Snead, BAL vs OAK (WR50)
100. Josh Adams, PHI vs NYG (RB38) — While it's tempting to use Adams this week, keep in mind that there isn't a lot of meat on the bone for him in the Philly offense.
101. Mike Williams, LAC vs ARI (WR51)
102. Kenny Stills, MIA @ IND (WR52)
103. Ito Smith, ATL @ NO (RB39)
104. Mike Davis, SEA @ CAR (RB40)
105. Donte Moncrief, JAC @ BUF (WR53)
106. Dede Westbrook, JAC @ BUF (WR54)
107. Cole Beasley, DAL vs WAS (WR55)
108. Evan Engram, NYG @ PHI (TE13)
109. Michael Crabtree, BAL vs OAK (WR56)
110. Royce Freeman, DEN vs PIT (RB41)
111. LeGarrette Blount, DET vs CHI (RB42) — Blount should see more work this week with Kerryon Johnson likely sidelined.
112. David Moore, SEA @ CAR (WR57)
113. Kyle Rudolph, MIN vs GB (TE14)
114. Nyheim Hines, IND vs MIA (RB43)
115. C.J. Uzomah, CIN vs CLE (TE15)
116. Michael Gallup, DAL vs WAS (WR58)
117. Quincy Enunwa, NYJ vs NE (WR59)
118. Curtis Samuel, CAR vs SEA (WR60) — The second-year man is trending up in the Panthers offense.
119. Josh Doctson, WAS @ DAL (WR61)
120. John Ross, CIN vs CLE (WR62)
121. Nelson Agholor, PHI vs NYG (WR63)
122. Cameron Brate, TB vs SF (TE16)
123. Derrick Henry, TEN @ HOU (RB44)
124. Doug Martin, OAK @ BAL (RB45)
125. Zay Jones, BUF vs JAC (WR64)
126. Giovani Bernard, CIN vs CLE (RB46)
127. Dontrelle Inman, IND vs MIA (WR65)
128. Maurice Harris, WAS @ DAL (WR66)
129. Antonio Callaway, CLE @ CIN (WR67)
130. Chris Herndon IV, NYJ vs NE (TE17)
131. Jeff Heuerman, DEN vs PIT (TE18) — If you need a streamer option at tight end, Heuerman is likely available in your league.
132. Trey Quinn, WAS @ DAL (WR68)
133. Kapri Bibbs, WAS @ DAL (RB47)
134. Alfred Morris, SF @ TB (RB48)
135. Seth Roberts, OAK @ BAL (WR69)
136. T.J. Yeldon, JAC @ BUF (RB49)
137. Pierre Garcon, SF @ TB (WR70)
138. Benjamin Watson, NO vs ATL (TE19)
139. Marcell Ateman, OAK @ BAL (WR71)
140. Randall Cobb, GB @ MIN (WR72)
141. Jonnu Smith, TEN @ HOU (TE20)
142. Rashaad Penny, SEA @ CAR (RB50)
143. Jordy Nelson, OAK @ BAL (WR73)
144. Ricky Seals-Jones, ARI @ LAC (TE21)
145. Jermaine Kearse, NYJ vs NE (WR74)
146. Kelvin Benjamin, BUF vs JAC (WR75)
147. Ryan Grant, IND vs MIA (WR76)
148. Nick Vannett, SEA @ CAR (TE22)
149. Kyle Juszczyk, SF @ TB (RB51)
150. D.J. Chark, JAC @ BUF (WR77)
(READ MORE: Check out Pat Thorman’s Snaps, Pace, & Stats for a look at which games will offer plenty of fantasy opportunity this week. And for those playing the Thanksgiving DFS slate, Tyler Buecher has plenty of advice.)