The following position openings are available:
Video Production Specialist
PFF is seeking a Video Production Specialist to plan, shoot, and edit videos for our YouTube and other social media platforms. Productions will include working with live talents and creating motion graphics and/or animations that bring PFF data to life to help better tell a story.
- Produce graphics, infographics and video content from beginning to end.
- Create video and motion graphics for PFF social media platforms with a goal of fan engagement.
- Create graphic and video formats, styles and production processes designed for specific channels/audiences.
- Collaborate with staff to create intriguing, shareable content.
- Make non-visual stories into videos through data visualization and animation.
- Create a PFF brand video/graphic library to improve efficiency in football season.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects.
- Must demonstrate the ability to create custom animations from scratch in Adobe After Effects.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms that host videos, particularly YouTube, and understanding what content proves to be most successful.
- 1-3 years of experience creating compelling, shareable video content.
- Proficiency with DSLR/Camcorders, sound/lighting equipment, and editing suites (After Effects and/or other graphics/animation data software).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for sports and football is a must.
- Role will involve working long hours, including some nights and weekends.
The is a full-time position with benefits package based in Cincinnati, Ohio. PFF has a full multimedia suite that provides the equipment and software required for the job.
Start date: as early as 6/1
- Cover letter
- Portfolio website or examples of prior work