Odds for the wild-card round of the 2022 NFL playoffs are live, and we’ve tried to identify early spreads to bet now before the slew of money comes in and beats the end-of-week spreads into place. Last week, we went 1-1 on our picks, getting closing line value on both. However, our pick of the week on the PFF Forecast lost (IND -15.5) and didn’t even get closing line value (it closed IND -14, and IND lost outright). We move on to the postseason.
Related content for you:
Make sure you check PFF’s betting dashboards when our weekly model predictions go live on Tuesdays, and of course, monitor the Best Bets and Player Props tools to find the very best betting value as college football bowl season and the NFL regular season wind down. Both the NFL and NCAA betting dashboards are plus-30 or more units on the season against early lines and are positive against closing lines as well.
Click here for more PFF tools:
Wild-Card Round NFL Football Betting Odds (spread, total)
Find all current spreads and PFF’s model predictions on our NFL scores page
(7) Philadelphia Eagles @ (2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-9, 49) | 1:05pm ET
(6) San Francisco 49ers @ (3) Dallas Cowboys (-3, 49.5) | 4:40pm ET
(7) Pittsburgh Steelers @ (2) Kansas City Chiefs (-13, 46.5) | 8:15pm ET
Wild-Card Round Best Early NFL Bets
None available right now. Watch for:
- Buccaneers to get to -8.5 for a tease to -2.5
- 49ers to get to +2.5 for a tease to +8.5