• Take advantage of Seattle Seahawks (+6): The Detroit Lions are favorites in Week 4, but it is far too much against a capable Seattle squad.
• New users who bet $10 or more at BetMGM will receive a free year’s subscription to PFF+ — a $79.99 value.
Editor's Note: Betting lines are accurate as of post-Sunday Night Football.
TEASER: Miami Dolphins (+8.5) @ Cincinnati Bengals & Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+8.5) vs. Kansas City Chiefs
• This is a standard Wong teaser where we are able to cross both key numbers of 3 and 7 (the two most common point differentials).
• The Dolphins and first-year head coach Mike McDaniel play their first Thursday Night Football game, which could be a tricky spot for the newcomer. However, Tua Tagovailoa has a top-five PFF passing grade, while Joe Burrow leads the NFL in turnover-worthy plays (PFF’s lowest-graded plays that end up as a turnover more than 50% of the time).
• The Bucs will get healthier and also get Mike Evans back from suspension. After a loss that will be blamed on Brady’s clock management, it would be surprising to see a blowout from a Chiefs offense that has not been as explosive over the past two games, ranking just 13th in expected points added per play (EPA/play measures how much a team improves its chances of scoring points on a given play).
• A reason to be wary here is that both the Bengals and Chiefs have great quarterbacks who are capable of returning to their highest-graded signal-caller form.
New users who bet $10 or more at BetMGM will receive a free year’s subscription to PFF+ — a $79.99 value.