It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to breakout the flex fantasy football rankings for Week 3 of the 2019 NFL season. If you’re new to the concept of flex rankings, these are simply the combined overall rankings for running back, wide receiver, and tight end for each week during the fantasy football season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL vs MIA (RB1) — The Cowboys are 21-point favorites against a putrid Dolphins team. Elliott is going to eat this week.
2. Christian McCaffrey, CAR @ ARI (RB2) — Don’t worry about last week. McCaffrey bounces back in a big way against the Cards.
3. Dalvin Cook, MIN vs OAK (RB3) — The breakout season continues at home against the Raiders.
4. Saquon Barkley, NYG @ TB (RB4) — As bad as the Giants have been, Barkley is still getting his.
5. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU @ LAC (WR1) — Kenny Golladay just went off against the Chargers. Now it’s Hopkins’ turn.
6. Nick Chubb, CLE vs LAR (RB5) — Chubb has been one of the league’s high-volume running backs, and that continues this week.
7. Julio Jones, ATL @ IND (WR2) — Remember when people used to complain about Jones not scoring touchdowns?
8. David Johnson, ARI vs CAR (RB6) — With Cam Newton banged up, Johnson should benefit from a positive gamescript this week.
9. Alvin Kamara, NO @ SEA (RB7) — This is far from an optimal matchup, but Kamara still figures to see a full workload this week.
10. Chris Carson, SEA vs NO (RB8) — We saw a little more Rashaad Penny last week, but Carson is still in play as an RB1 in a favorable spot.
11. Odell Beckham Jr., CLE vs LAR (WR3) — Beckham flashed his big-play ability on Monday night and gets another primetime game this week.
12. Davante Adams, GB vs DEN (WR4) — Adams bounced back with a solid stat line in Week 2. Expect him to continue to trend up.
13. Aaron Jones, GB vs DEN (RB9) — We got the Jones we expected to see last week.
14. Austin Ekeler, LAC vs HOU (RB10) — The Chargers back has been on fire to start the season and is now locked in as an RB1 play.
15. Amari Cooper, DAL vs MIA (WR5) — The stars align for Cooper this week.
16. Le’Veon Bell, NYJ @ NE (RB11) — Even in a negative gamescript, Bell racked up 31 touches last week.
17. Travis Kelce, KC vs BAL (TE1) — Get your popcorn ready for this matchup.
18. Keenan Allen, LAC vs HOU (WR6) — Allen is currently leading the league in target share.
19. Mike Evans, TB vs NYG (WR7) — No, he hasn’t gotten off to the best start, but Evans is very much in play as a WR1 in this matchup.
20. Chris Godwin, TB vs NYG (WR8) — Godwin exploded last week and that continues in an extremely favorable matchup this week.
21. Michael Thomas, NO @ SEA (WR9) — Losing Drew Brees hurts Thomas’ value, but he should still see enough volume to be a WR1.
22. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT @ SF (WR10) — Like Thomas, Smith-Schuster’s value takes a hit with a downgrade at quarterback.
23. Sammy Watkins, KC vs BAL (WR11) — Watkins led the Chiefs with 12 targets last week and remains a WR1 play with Tyreek Hill sidelined.
24. Leonard Fournette, JAC vs TEN (RB12) — Like it or not, Fournette is in play this week as a clear three-down back for the Jags.
25. Derrick Henry, TEN @ JAC (RB13) — The Titans are feeding Henry, and that’s been good for his fantasy production so far.
26. Marlon Mack, IND vs ATL (RB14) — Last week wasn’t the most efficient outing for Mack, but he’s still getting a healthy workload in the Colts’ backfield.
27. Adam Thielen, MIN vs OAK (WR12) — The Vikings passing game has sputtered out of the gate, but Thielen still sees enough work to be a fringe WR1.
28. Cooper Kupp, LAR @ CLE (WR13) — Kupp is off to another good start and is in play as a front-end WR2.
29. T.Y. Hilton, IND vs ATL (WR14) — Don’t expect the touchdown production to continue, but Hilton is still a solid WR2 option.
30. Todd Gurley, LAR @ CLE (RB15) — Gurley isn’t touching the ball as much as he did at this time last year, but he’s still a top-30 option this week.
31. Antonio Brown, NE vs NYJ (WR15)
32. George Kittle, SF vs PIT (TE2)
33. Brandin Cooks, LAR @ CLE (WR16)
34. Sony Michel, NE vs NYJ (RB16) — Expect to see a lot of Michel in a game where the Patriots are favored by more than 20 points.
35. Kenny Golladay, DET @ PHI (WR17)
36. James Conner, PIT @ SF (RB17)
37. Tyler Lockett, SEA vs NO (WR18)
38. Robert Woods, LAR @ CLE (WR19)
39. Stefon Diggs, MIN vs OAK (WR20)
40. Calvin Ridley, ATL @ IND (WR21)
41. Allen Robinson, CHI @ WAS (WR22)
42. D.J. Moore, CAR @ ARI (WR23) — Moore’s fantasy value could be impacted if Cam Newton isn’t able to suit up this week.
43. Joe Mixon, CIN @ BUF (RB18)
44. Mark Ingram, BAL @ KC (RB19)
45. Zach Ertz, PHI vs DET (TE3)
46. Josh Jacobs, OAK @ MIN (RB20)
47. Tyler Boyd, CIN @ BUF (WR24)
48. Matt Breida, SF vs PIT (RB21)
49. Julian Edelman, NE vs NYJ (WR25) — Antonio Brown’s presence on the field puts a damper on Edelman’s outlook.
50. Mike Williams, LAC vs HOU (WR26)
51. Devonta Freeman, ATL @ IND (RB22)
52. John Brown, BUF vs CIN (WR27)
53. Josh Gordon, NE vs NYJ (WR28)
54. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI vs CAR (WR29)
55. Mark Andrews, BAL @ KC (TE4)
56. Curtis Samuel, CAR @ ARI (WR30)
57. Kerryon Johnson, DET @ PHI (RB23) — The Lions parted ways with C.J. Anderson, which is good for Johnson. However, this matchup is a rough one.
58. Tyrell Williams, OAK @ MIN (WR31)
59. Evan Engram, NYG @ TB (TE5)
60. Marquise Brown, BAL @ KC (WR32)
61. Christian Kirk, ARI vs CAR (WR33)
62. David Montgomery, CHI @ WAS (RB24)
63. Phillip Lindsay, DEN @ GB (RB25)
64. Will Fuller, HOU @ LAC (WR34)
65. Emmanuel Sanders, DEN @ GB (WR35)
66. O.J. Howard, TB vs NYG (TE6) — Howard owners need to be patient with the young tight end. He’s still in play as a top-10 option this week.
67. Darren Waller, OAK @ MIN (TE7)
68. Jarvis Landry, CLE vs LAR (WR36)
69. Marvin Jones, DET @ PHI (WR37)
70. D.K. Metcalf, SEA vs NO (WR38)
71. Mecole Hardman, KC vs BAL (WR39)
72. Damien Williams, KC vs BAL (RB26)
73. James White, NE vs NYJ (RB27)
74. Terry McLaurin, WAS vs CHI (WR40) — The young wideout continues to trend up after yet another solid performance in Week 2.
75. Devin Singletary, BUF vs CIN (RB28)
76. Sterling Shepard, NYG @ TB (WR41)
77. Greg Olsen, CAR @ ARI (TE8)
78. LeSean McCoy, KC vs BAL (RB29)
79. Miles Sanders, PHI vs DET (RB30)
80. Royce Freeman, DEN @ GB (RB31)
81. Courtland Sutton, DEN @ GB (WR42)
82. Demarcus Robinson, KC vs BAL (WR43) — Don’t get too carried away with last week’s numbers.
83. Robby Anderson, NYJ @ NE (WR44)
84. Duke Johnson, HOU @ LAC (RB32)
85. Vance McDonald, PIT @ SF (TE9)
86. Alshon Jeffery, PHI vs DET (WR45)
87. Jamison Crowder, NYJ @ NE (WR46)
88. D.J. Chark, JAC vs TEN (WR47)
89. David Njoku, CLE vs LAR (TE10)
90. Austin Hooper, ATL @ IND (TE11)
91. John Ross, CIN @ BUF (WR48)
92. Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB vs DEN (WR49)
93. Delanie Walker, TEN @ JAC (TE12)
94. Carlos Hyde, HOU @ LAC (RB33) — Hyde has moved up into flex territory after racking up 20 carries last week.
95. Randall Cobb, DAL vs MIA (WR50)
96. Corey Davis, TEN @ JAC (WR51)
97. Dede Westbrook, JAC vs TEN (WR52)
98. Peyton Barber, TB vs NYG (RB34)
99. Marquise Goodwin, SF vs PIT (WR53)
100. Deebo Samuel, SF vs PIT (WR54)
101. Adrian Peterson, WAS vs CHI (RB35)
102. Nelson Agholor, PHI vs DET (WR55)
103. Raheem Mostert, SF vs PIT (RB36)
104. Tarik Cohen, CHI @ WAS (RB37)
105. Eric Ebron, IND vs ATL (TE13)
106. Frank Gore, BUF vs CIN (RB38)
107. Malcolm Brown, LAR @ CLE (RB39)
108. James Washington, PIT @ SF (WR56)
109. Jared Cook, NO @ SEA (TE14) — Like most of the Saints offense, Cook moves down in rankings this week with Teddy Bridgewater under center.
110. Geronimo Allison, GB vs DEN (WR57)
111. Kenyan Drake, MIA @ DAL (RB40)
112. Justin Jackson, LAC vs HOU (RB41)
113. Chris Conley, JAC vs TEN (WR58)
114. T.J. Hockenson, DET @ PHI (TE15)
115. Latavius Murray, NO @ SEA (RB42)
116. Mohamed Sanu, ATL @ IND (WR59)
117. Jimmy Graham, GB vs DEN (TE16)
118. Kenny Stills, HOU @ LAC (WR60)
119. Jordan Howard, PHI vs DET (RB43)
120. Will Dissly, SEA vs NO (TE17) — Yes, he scored twice last week, but Dissly is still just a TE2 in Week 3.
121. A.J. Brown, TEN @ JAC (WR61)
122. Anthony Miller, CHI @ WAS (WR62)
123. Trey Burton, CHI @ WAS (TE18)
124. Kyle Rudolph, MIN vs OAK (TE19)
125. KeeSean Johnson, ARI vs CAR (WR63)
126. Keke Coutee, HOU @ LAC (WR64)
127. Trey Quinn, WAS vs CHI (WR65)
128. Ted Ginn, NO @ SEA (WR66)
129. Ronald Jones II, TB vs NYG (RB44)
130. Tyler Eifert, CIN @ BUF (TE20)
131. Dante Pettis, SF vs PIT (WR67)
132. Danny Amendola, DET @ PHI (WR68)
133. Miles Boykin, BAL @ KC (WR69)
134. Jason Witten, DAL vs MIA (TE21)
135. Rex Burkhead, NE vs NYJ (RB45)
136. Rashard Higgins, CLE vs LAR (WR70)
137. Paul Richardson, WAS vs CHI (WR71)
138. Jack Doyle, IND vs ATL (TE22)
139. Chris Thompson, WAS vs CHI (RB46)
140. Rashaad Penny, SEA vs NO (RB47)
141. J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, PHI vs DET (WR72) — The rookie should see a full complement of snaps with Alshon Jeffery sidelined this week.
142. Vernon Davis, WAS vs CHI (TE23)
143. Noah Fant, DEN @ GB (TE24)
144. Jamaal Williams, GB vs DEN (RB48)
145. Devin Smith, DAL vs MIA (WR73)
146. Donte Moncrief, PIT @ SF (WR74)
147. Preston Williams, MIA @ DAL (WR75)
148. Giovani Bernard, CIN @ BUF (RB49)
149. Jordan Reed, WAS vs CHI (TE25)
150. Ito Smith, ATL @ IND (RB50)