Over the last 16 NFL seasons, PFF has graded every player on every play of every game to create the best source of NFL analysis available. There have been hundreds of great players over that time, but the biggest football database on the planet allows us to focus on the very best to ever do it.
To celebrate the modern-day legends of the game, PFF has created exclusive NFTs to award to these players, the PFF immortals, who will go down as some of the greatest players in NFL history.
Pick 199 in the NFL draft has become synonymous with Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. The single biggest draft steal of all time already established himself as a three-time Super Bowl winner before PFF started grading in 2006, but he saved his best years for the twilight of his career. Brady added four more rings in the PFF era and has had four seasons with PFF grades over 90.0 after the age of 40. His continued longevity is only the icing on the cake of the greatest football career the quarterback position has ever seen.
|Season||PFF Overall Grade||PFF Grade Rank|
|2021||92.0||1 of 32|
|2020||92.4||3 of 32|
|2019||80.5||8 of 32|
|2018||90.7||5 of 32|
|2017||92.9||1 of 32|
|2016||95.2||1 of 32|
|2015||92.2||1 of 32|
|2014||84.3||5 of 32|
|2013||78.5||9 of 32|
|2012||90.5||2 of 32|
|2011||88.1||3 of 32|
|2010||86.5||6 of 32|
|2009||78.6||9 of 32|
|2007||94.9||2 of 32|
|2006||77.2||4 of 32|
• Half of Brady's seasons in the PFF era earned grades over 90.0 overall.
• Brady's 1.9% career turnover-worthy throw rate is the lowest among qualifying quarterbacks in the PFF era.
• Brady has a 97.9 career passing grade, the highest in PFF history.
• Brady has taken 1,569 playoff dropbacks in the PFF era — 711 more than the next closest quarterback.
• Brady has recorded 40 or more big-time throws in four separate seasons.
• Brady made only four turnover-worthy plays in all of 2016, the fewest ever in a single season.
• Brady has graded above 90.0 in 27 regular-season games. Only Drew Brees has more since 2006.
• In the playoffs, Brady ranks first in NFL history in passing yards (13,049), passing touchdowns (86) and career wins (35). Those marks are ahead of second place by 6,710 yards, 41 touchdowns and 19 wins.