• Bet Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins o6.5 receptions: 16.8% PFF Greenline edge is our biggest Monday night.
• Hopkins has 46 targets in four games this season — including 14 from Colt McCoy in Week 10, the most for Nuk since he commanded 15 in his Cardinals debut (16-151 receiving vs 49ers in Week 1 of 2020).
• Bet 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk o54.5 receiving yards: All he's done since Christian McCaffrey's arrival is put up 19-247-1 receiving on 24 targets in three games; 93.7% edge for Aiyuk against ARI, per PFF's WR/CB matchup tool.
Last updated: Nov. 21, 4:00 p.m.
Estimated reading time: 2 mins
Ben Brown: 49ers WR Deebo Samuel — Under 4.5 receptions (+105 BetMGM)
Bet Gameplan: Playable to -105
• Small sample size, but Samuel most impacted by the arrival of Christian McCaffrey — especially in passing game: A healthy Samuel in Weeks 1-6 had a 24.3% target share, with an aDot of 5.67. Since McCaffrey arrived in Week 7, Samuel is at 13.2% and 4.4, respectively. His target profile hasn’t changed, but Samuel's volume has been impacted alongside a new elite YAC weapon in the 49ers' arsenal.
Arthur Arkush: 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk — Over 54.5 receiving yards (-120)
Bet Gameplan: Playable to 57.5
• Aiyuk has hit this number in 15 of his past 22 games, including 8-89-1 receiving in the previous 49ers-Cardinals encounter. He has an elite (93.7%) advantage in our WR/CB Matchup Chart against Arizona's middle-of-pack coverage ‘D' (17th in PFF defensive grade). Aiyuk has turned 24 targets into 19 catches, 247 yards and a TD in the three games since McCaffrey's arrival. Aiyuk even left some meat on the bone against the Chargers last week, dropping what would have been his fifth touchdown of the season to match a personal best. Expect Aiyuk to atone Monday night in Mexico City.
PFF Greenline top play: Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins — Over 6.5 receptions (+112)
Bet Gameplan: Playable to +100
• Game-high 16.8% PFF Greenline edge. Arizona is making up for lost time since Hopkins' Week 7 return from a PED suspension, peppering Nuk with 46 targets in four games. That includes 14 from Colt McCoy, the most for Hopkins since his 2020 Cardinals debut, a 16-catch, 151-yard eruption vs the 49ers. San Francisco's defense has changed quite a bit, but Hopkins remains as dominant as ever and should get his in primetime.
PFF staff best bets are 90-78-2 entering MNF in Week 11.