• Bet 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk anytime TD (+190 DraftKings): Niners' leader in pass-down snaps, routes run gets favorable matchup in Derion Kendrick.
• New users who bet $10 or more at BetMGM will receive a free year’s subscription to PFF+ — a $79.99 value.
Estimated reading time: 3 mins
“Monday Night Football” in Week 4 features two teams from the NFC West —the Los Angeles Rams and San Francisco 49ers.
Both offenses have been up and down. Thus, the total is set at 42.5. While the offense may be sparse in this one, players will score touchdowns, and here, we have three options for you to look at when making bets tonight.
BET: 49ers WR BRANDON AIYUK ANYTIME TD (+190 ON DRAFTKINGS)
• Avoiding Jalen Ramsey: The Rams are likely to stick star CB Jalen Ramsey primarily on Deebo Samuel. That opens the door for an excellent cornerback matchup in favor of Aiyuk. Opposite Ramsey is sixth-round Georgia Bulldogs product Derion Kendrick, who has a 50.2 coverage grade across 75 total snaps. Aiyuk has also played on more passing-down snaps and has run routes on more snaps than anyone on the team. At +190, take advantage of this mismatch.
BET: RAMS TE TYLER HIGBEE ANYTIME TD (+255 ON DRAFTKINGS)
• Averaging nearly 60 yards per game, Higbee among NFL's most underrated tight ends: He posted only four catches for 61 yards on four targets in Week 3, after commanding nine targets in both Weeks 1 and 2. Higbee has yet to find the end zone, but it could be Monday night, when he'll match up primarily against LB Dre Greenlaw, who’s allowed 15 catches on 16 targets for over 100 yards and a score. The outside corners for the 49ers, Emmanuel Moseley and Charvarius Ward, will match up fine against Rams WRs Allen Robinson and Ben Skowronek. Meantime, Higbee and receiver Cooper Kupp should see the better matchups.
BET: RAMS WR COOPER KUPP ANYTIME TD (-110 ON DRAFTKINGS)
• At -110, Don’t Pass This Up: Speaking of Kupp, his -110 odds to score a touchdown in this game means that if you don’t take it, you’re probably leaving money on the table. Kupp saw only six targets, catching four of them for 44 receiving yards in Week 3. But in Weeks 1-2, Kupp had 29 total targets, over 100 yards in both games and three total scores. In the slot, Kupp will see a lot of Deommodore Lenoir, the 2021 fifth-rounder from Oregon. This is a slam-dunk matchup for Kupp.
Richard's anytime TD prop bets are 13-15 on the season (+6.82 units).