This is it. The fantasy football playoffs are finally here, and if you’ve made it this far, there’s a good chance it was by staying active and vigilant when it comes to the waiver wire. There are a number of IDP injuries to be aware of this week, which has created some names to monitor heading into Week 14.
Whether you’ll be adding depth to your IDP rosters or trying to block your opponents from adding to theirs, here are some of the key names to consider as the playoffs begin.
I will always try to put new names in my weekly articles so as to not repeat the same information from one week to the next, but there will come times when players who were mentioned previously continue to be under-rostered or you might have missed a player from a past week’s article. For this reason, I will list anyone who is still relevant here who I have mentioned in the prior three weeks with the link to their article and information.
NAMES THAT BEAR REPEATING
- Dre’Mont Jones, DT, DEN (WK11)
- Olivier Vernon, DE, CLV (WK12)
- Jabaal Sheard, DE, IND (WK13)
- Folorunso Fatukasi, DT, NYJ (WK13)
- Nicholas Morrow, LB, LV (WK11)
- Troy Reeder, LB, LAR (WK13)
- Anthony Walker, LB, IND (WK13)
- Nick Vigil, LB, LAC (WK13)
- David Long, LB, TEN (WK13)
- Kyle Dugger, S, NE (WK12)
- Jarrod Wilson, S, JAX (WK12)
- Donovan Wilson, S, DAL (WK12)
- Karl Joseph, S, CLV (WK13)
The Steelers suffered a pretty big blow to their edge-rushing unit when Bud Dupree tore his ACL last week, and they now turn to Alex Highsmith — their third-round rookie from this past year’s draft — to take his place.