Injuries and COVID-19-related inactives hit hard this week, forcing another batch of players out of our IDP fantasy lineups. Fortunately, the waiver wire still holds some potentially hidden gems that we can target heading into this crucial Thanksgiving week.
I will always try to put new names in my weekly articles so as to not repeat the same information from one week to the next, but there will come times when players who were mentioned previously continue to be under-rostered or you might have missed a player from a past week’s article. For this reason, I will list anyone who is still relevant here who I have mentioned in the prior three weeks with the link to their article and information.
NAMES THAT BEAR REPEATING
- Carlos Dunlap, DE, SEA (WK10)
- Yetur Gross Matos, DE, CAR (WK10)
- Dre’Mont Jones, DT, DEN (WK11)
- T.J. Edwards, LB, PHI (WK9)
- A.J. Klein, LB, BUF (WK10)
- Christian Kirksey, LB, GB (WK10)
- Harvey Langi, LB, NYJ (WK10)
- Jermaine Carter, LB, CAR (WK10)
- Isaiah Simmons, LB, ARZ (WK11)
- Nicholas Morrow, LB, LV (WK11)
- Rayshawn Jenkins, S, LAC (WK9)
- Ashtyn Davis, S, NYJ (WK9)
- Jayron Kearse, S, DET (WK10)
- Jordan Fuller, S, LAR (WK11)
- Tarvarius Moore, S, SF (WK11)
Now, let’s move on to some new names to consider…
With Myles Garrett on the COVID-19 reserve list, Olivier Vernon stepped up in a big way this past Sunday for the Browns, leading all defensive linemen in snaps and leading the team with three sacks. While Vernon's box score has been relatively quiet for most of the season, he seems to have awakened over the past three games with five sacks, already surpassing his total from last year.