The final week of the fantasy football regular season is upon us, which means it's the last chance for many of us to grab some IDP depth off the waiver wire in the hopes of building a championship roster. Take a look at some of the more commonly unowned names that could be available to you heading into Week 13.
I will always try to put new names in my weekly articles so as to not repeat the same information from one week to the next, but there will come times when players who were mentioned previously continue to be under-rostered or you might have missed a player from a past week’s article. For this reason, I will list anyone who is still relevant here who I have mentioned in the prior three weeks with the link to their article and information.
NAMES THAT BEAR REPEATING
- Carlos Dunlap, DE, CIN (WK10)
- Yetur Gross-Matos, DE, CAR (WK10)
- Randy Gregory, DE, DAL (WK10)
- Dre’Mont Jones, DT, DEN (WK11)
- Raekwon Davis, DT, MIA (WK11)
- A.J. Klein, LB, BUF (WK10)
- Christian Kirksey, LB, GB (WK10)
- Harvey Langi, LB, NYJ (WK10)
- Jermaine Carter, LB, CAR (WK10)
- Nicholas Morrow, LB, LV (WK11)
- Jayron Kearse, S, DET (WK10)
- Kyle Dugger, S, NE (WK12)
- Jarrod Wilson, S, JAX (WK12)
Now for this week’s targets…
Jabaal Sheard is now in his 10th NFL season — a name that long-time IDP fantasy managers are well familiar with — but is not on many people's radars at this point in 2020. Sheard began his season in Week 6 for Jacksonville, but after playing just one game, he was signed off their practice squad by the pass-rush-needy Giants and got his first start for the team Sunday.