Many fantasy football trade deadlines have passed, with others coming this week, which means there will be only one way to acquire new players for our teams going forward — the waiver wire.
If we’re going to look to improve our teams by adding depth and filling holes as needed, then we need to keep our ears to the ground to get ahead of our league-mates for a playoff push. Here are some of the key names to consider adding ahead of Week 11.
I will always try to put new names in my weekly articles so as to not repeat the same information from one week to the next, but there will come times where players who were mentioned previously continue to be under-rostered or you might have missed a player from a past week’s article. For this reason, I will list anyone who is still relevant here who I have mentioned in the prior three weeks with the link to their article and information.
NAMES THAT BEAR REPEATING
- D.J. Wonnum, DE, MIN (WK8)
- Shaq Lawson, DE, MIA (WK9)
- Denico Autry, DE, IND (WK9)
- Carlos Dunlap, DE, SEA (WK10)
- Randy Gregory, DE, DAL (WK10)
- Yetur Gross-Matos, DE, CAR (WK10)
- A.J. Klein, LB, BUF (WK10)
- Christian Kirksey, LB, GB (WK10)
- Harvey Langi, LB, NYJ (WK10)
- T.J. Edwards, LB, PHI (WK9)
- Kamren Curl, S, WAS (WK8)
- Rayshawn Jenkins, S, LAC (WK9)
- Ashtyn Davis, S, NYJ (WK9)
- Jayron Kearse, S, DET (WK10)
Now, some new names to target…
The Ravens are dealing with a couple of injuries along their defensive line, including Calais Campbell and now Brandon Williams. Derek Wolfe has seen increased playing time as a result, and he led all Ravens defensive linemen in snaps two weeks in a row.