It’s already Week 10, meaning that a fair number of fantasy football teams are now out of playoff contention while the rest are gearing up for crunch time as we enter this home stretch.
The waiver-wire will continue to play a key role for contending teams looking to add depth to their rosters and make up for those injuries and bye weeks that keep getting in the way of our ideal lineups.
I will always try to put new names in my weekly articles, as to not repeat the same information from one week to the next, but there will come times where players who were mentioned previously continue to be under-rostered or you might have missed a player from a past week’s article. For this reason, I will list anyone who is still relevant here who I have mentioned in the prior three weeks with the link to their article and information.
NAMES THAT BEAR REPEATING
- Marcus Davenport, DE, NO (WK7)
- Melvin Ingram, DE, LAC (WK8)
- Shaq Lawson, DE, MIA (WK9)
- Denico Autry, DE, IND (WK9)
- Jerry Tillery, DT, LAC (WK9)
- T.J. Edwards, LB, PHI (WK9)
- Kyle Van Noy, LB, MIA (WK9)
- Vince Williams/Robert Spillane, LB, PIT (WK7)
- Dre Greenlaw, LB, SF (WK7)
- Cole Holcomb, LB, WAS (WK7)
- Devante Downs, LB, NYG (WK8)
- Ashtyn Davis, S, NYJ (WK9)
- Rayshawn Jenkins, S, LAC (WK9)
- Sam Franklin, S, CAR (WK8)
- Deshazor Everett, S, WAS (WK7)
- Kamren Curl, S, WAS (WK8)
Now, for Week 10…
Carlos Dunlap’s final few games with the Cincinnati Bengals were not pretty. He was playing less than 50% of snaps and doing very little in terms of the box score. This made a lot of IDP fantasy managers decide that moving on from Dunlap was the only play at that time, and rightfully so.