Below, you'll find tiers and rankings for every position, including analysis, implied point totals, betting spreads and more.
Last updated: 1:00 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 13
Click here for more PFF tools:
- SOS: PFF's Fantasy Strength of Schedule (SoS) metric provides a league-wide, season-long view of opponent matchups for each fantasy position.
- OL Pass-Block Advantage (OL PBA): offensive-line pass blocking matchup; derived from the OL/DL Matchup tool (pass blocking advantage — the higher the number, the better the matchup for the offensive line, and vice versa).
- OL Run-Block Advantage (OL RBA): offensive-line pass blocking matchup; derived from the OL/DL Matchup tool (run blocking advantage — the higher the number, the better the matchup for the offensive line, and vice versa).
- WR/CB Matchup Advantage (WR/CB MU): wide receiver versus cornerback matchup; derived from the WR/CB Matchup tool (matchup advantage grade — the higher the grade, the better the matchup for the receiver, and vice versa).
- TE Matchup Advantage (TE MU): tight end versus linebackers and safeties; derived from the TE Matchup tool (matchup advantage — the higher the number, the better the matchup for the tight end, and vice versa.
- Projections: from PFF projections tool.
- Injuries: Q = Questionable; D = Doubtful (typically removed from ranks on Saturday); GTD = game time decision
JUMP TO A POSITION RANKING:
|Tier||Rank||Player||Opponent||Total||Spread||Implied Points||QB SOS||OL PBA||PPR||Injury Status|
Removed from list: Sam Darnold (out – shoulder)
Tier 1 – Tom Brady will be without Antonio Brown and Rob Gronkowski, and Chris Godwin is questionable. However, the matchup is still tantalizing. The Football Team is allowing a league-high 28.8 points to opposing fantasy quarterbacks.
Tier 1 – Dak Prescott had an off game in Week 9 against the Broncos but looks to get back on track in a game with the highest game total and implied points. Michael Gallup will also return to the lineup.
Tier 2 – Patrick Mahomes draws the seventh-hardest QB SOS, and his yards per attempt are under six in five of his past seven outings. The Raiders are giving up the seventh-least fantasy points per game to quarterbacks (20). He also has the third-worst OL PBA on the slate.
Tier 2 – Matthew Stafford will be without Robert Woods (ACL) for the rest of the season, but Van Jefferson and Odell Beckham Jr. will step in as the secondary options behind the star of this offense – Cooper Kupp.
Tier 2 – Kyler Murray is a game-time decision in the late window. If he plays, his mobility could be limited, and this is a below-average QB SOS and OL PBA matchup against the Panthers, who give up the fifth-fewest fantasy points to the position.
Tier 2 – Russell Wilson will return to the lineup this Sunday in a potential shoot-out scenario versus Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers. D'Wayne Eskridge could rejoin, and Gerald Everett is trending up in usage and operating as the tight end No. 1 on the team. This is the healthiest the receiving corps has been in 2021.
Tier 2 – Jalen Hurts‘ stock is down a bit thanks to the Eagles' run-heavy nature over the past few games, but he still sees plenty of designed rush attempts and scramble opportunities.
Tier 3 – Matt Ryan and the Falcons' offense continue to look more and more like the vertical attack Arthur Smith deployed in Tennessee despite their inefficiencies in the run game. The Falcons are big dogs, but the Cowboys can give up big plays, and the game total offers shoot-out upside.