It's Week 11 in both the NFL and fantasy season. For fantasy, that means most leagues have three weeks of action left before the playoffs.
Teams that are 10-0, 9-1, 8-2, or similar need to start looking ahead. Your roster has been great, but is it in good shape to make a run near the end of the year? You're looking down the road.
But there's still a playoff chase. I've seen championship teams that sneak into the playoffs at 6-7. That means that, in theory, you could be 3-7 right now and still have a fantasy champion on your hands. Sitting at 3-7, 4-6, 5-5, you need to look at the active tips, capitalizing on the immediate info to get every win you can.
And maybe this year has been a disaster. Maybe you're 1-9, 0-10. Well, you probably aren't winning a 2017 title, but there's no reason not to prep for 2018. Keep up with all our fantasy advice for Week 11 here, as things normalize and the cream rises to the top again. This is our weekly cheat sheet. Bookmark this page all week and keep coming back as all our tips and strategy is updated.
- Fantasy Game Notes from Week 10’s games
- Scott Barrett’s stats to know
- Jeff Ratcliffe’s Week 10 takeaways
Rankings, start/sit advice
- Jeff Ratcliffe’s flex rankings
- Scott Barrett’s start/sit advice
- Walton Spurlin’s IDP start/sit advice
- Jeff Ratcliffe’s waiver wire advice
- Ross Miles’ IDP waiver wire advice
- Dan Clasgens’ risers and fallers
- Walton Spurlin’s streaming defenses
- Mike Castiglione’s streaming QBs
- Tyler Loechner’s trade value chart
- Dan Schneier’s buy/sell report
- Dan Clasgens’ trend report
- Mike Castiglione’s committee report
- Tyler Loechner’s breakouts based on fantasy points per opportunity
- Michael Moore’s streaming IDP options
- George Kritikos’ exception report
- Scott Spratt’s garbage time report
- Scott Barrett’s Actual Opportunity
- Pat Thorman’s Snaps, Pace, & Stats
- Scott Spratt’s blitz report
- Michael Moore’s Dynasty Stock Watch
- Jeff Ratcliffe’s WR matchups based on CBs
- Jeff Ratcliffe’s matchup stats to know
- Pat Thorman’s funnel defense report