• Ravens QB Lamar Jackson is 13-1 in his career vs NFC opponents; Saints QB Andy Dalton 5-2 ATS and SU at home vs Baltimore.
• Since 2021, home favorites vs non-division opponents are 1-10 ATS on SNF.
• Patrick Mahomes' Chiefs are 9-5 to the Under as double-digit home favorites; Mike Vrabel's Titans 2-1 ATS and SU as a double-digit road underdogs (including playoffs).
Here's a sampling of obscure, and actionable trends in Week 9 marquee games:
– Josh Allen is 21-9-3 ATS on the road
– Since 1999, road favorites of 13 or more v divisional opponents are 13-7 ATS
– HC Kliff Kingsbury is 11-17 ATS at home, and 5-11 ATS as a home favorite
– Pete Carroll's Seahawks are 7-4-1 ATS on the road v Arizona
– Sean McVay's Rams are 10-5 ATS as road underdogs (including playoffs)
– Since 2010, the Rams are 6-0 ATS and 5-1 SU playing in Tampa Bay (including playoffs)
– Since 2021, home favorites vs non-division opponents are 1-10 ATS on SNF
– Mahomes is 9-5 to the Under as a double-digit home favorite
– Mike Vrabel is 2-1 ATS and SU as a double-digit road underdog (including playoffs)
– Since 2007, Tennessee is 4-1 ATS in Kansas City
– Since 2012, MNF home underdogs are 20-8-1 to the Under
– Lamar Jackson is 13-1 SU vs the NFC
– Since 2014, the Saints are 3-15 ATS when hosting AFC opponents
– Andy Dalton is 5-2 ATS and SU at Home versus Baltimore