The first game of the 2020 NFL season is less than three weeks away. The training camp battles (and subsequent tweets) are heating up. And while uncertainty has enshrouded this offseason, rest assured that we at PFF will have you covered. Whether it is our new college football product, our mock draft simulator or our various podcasts, no one will help you get prepared for the NFL season, and next year’s NFL draft, better than PFF.
In the coming weeks, we’ll be releasing two tools to help you with your betting for the NFL season — the first will be our third season of PFF Greenline for NFL, and the second is a tool to help you navigate the ever-growing player props market at the NFL level.
Before we move full steam ahead into the season, let’s take a look back at where my opinions have been and how the market has moved since said opinions. Some of these were written with my colleagues George Chahrouri and Ben Brown.
Post-Super Bowl (Feb. 10)
- Dallas OVER 9 wins (now 9.5 -160 to the over, +135 to the under on FanDuel)
- Houston UNDER 8.5 wins (now 7.5 -105/-115)
- Las Vegas UNDER 7 wins (now 7.5 +125/-145)
- San Francisco UNDER 10.5 wins (now 10.5 -110/-110)
- Buffalo UNDER 8.5 wins (now 8.5 -160/+125)
- Denver UNDER 8.5 wins (now 7.5 -110/-110)
- Detroit OVER 6.5 wins (now 7 -115/-105)
- Green Bay UNDER 9.5 wins (now 9 +120/-140)
- Minnesota UNDER 9.5 wins (now 8.5 -170/+145)
- Washington OVER 5.5 wins (now 5 -120/+100)