The 2023 NFL season is almost here, and that means it's time to start making some prop bets. Here are a few of our favorite player prop bets as we look forward to another action-packed NFL season.
Bet $5 get $100: Get a $100 bonus when you place your first $5 bet on America’s No. 1 Sportsbook. Sign up today!
• Mac Jones over 3,250 passing yards: The Pats' 2022 season — coordinated by Joe Judge and Matt Patricia — was the anomaly. With a new coordinator and better scheme, Jones should place himself in more favorable positions to succeed and see a bump in his efficiency.
• Aaron Rodgers under 3,950 passing yards: The Jets defense projects as one of the best in the NFL, and Rodgers seems unlikely to find himself in many game scripts that will force him to air it out.
• Travis Etienne over 900 rushing yards (FanDuel): Etienne finished top-10 in yards per carry, missed tackles forced per attempt and breakaway rate in 2022, suggesting the intangibles are present for him to have another big year.
• D’Andre Swift over 525 rushing yards (FanDuel): Swift is a terrific back who quietly ranked third at his position in yards per carry and fourth in missed tackles forced per attempt last year.
Best over/under receiving yards bets for 2023: Davante Adams, Calvin Ridley, Amon-St. Brown and more
• Amon-Ra St. Brown over 950 receiving yards: St. Brown was absolutely dominant in his alpha role with the Lions last year. He got open with regularity and produced against both man and zone coverage.
• Davante Adams under 1,325.5 receiving yards: The star wideout spent most of last year as the lone healthy target, but this year the team has Hunter Renfrow at full health, and they also signed Jakobi Meyers to a huge deal this offseason.