I’ve been successful on PrizePricks throughout the 2021 season. Now, I am shifting to cover my favorite weekly props from divisional round until the Super Bowl, and there will be a special emphasis on hitting inefficient lines early in the week.
PFF has partnered with PrizePicks! Use code PFF and deposit $20 for a FREE PFF EDGE subscription.
Jumping on early inefficient receiving lines on PrizePicks.com for wide receivers Cedrick Wilson and Tyler Boyd helped me go 10-8 on last week's picks. That’s where an edge can be found, and it’s our job as bettors to hammer the bad lines for as much plus expected value as possible.
For those making the leap from fantasy football to player props, PrizePicks is DFS made easy: Choose two or more players from the board and whether they go over or under their projected fantasy score or single stat. The payout increases with each additional leg, which is similar to a parlay bet.
Click here for more PFF tools:
WILD-CARD WEEKEND RECAP
- BRANDON BOLDEN OVER 14.5 RECEIVING YARDS
- HUNTER HENRY OVER 29.5 RECEIVING YARDS
- JOSH ALLEN OVER 41.5 RUSHING YARDS
- JOSH JACOBS OVER 3 RECEPTIONS
- JALEN REAGOR UNDER 13.5 RECEIVING YARDS
- DARREN WALLER OVER 48.5 RECEIVING YARDS
- EZEKIEL ELLIOTT UNDER 47.5 RUSHING YARDS
- CHASE CLAYPOOL UNDER 4.0 RECEPTIONS
- TYLER BOYD UNDER 52.5 RECEIVING YARDS
- CEDRICK WILSON OVER 35.5 RECEIVING YARDS
- JOSH ALLEN UNDER 250.5 PASSING YARDS
- DEREK CARR UNDER 261.5 PASSING YARDS
- DEEBO SAMUEL OVER 57.5 RECEIVING YARDS
- GEORGE KITTLE OVER 47.5 RECEIVING YARDS
- JIMMY GAROPPOLO OVER 235.5 PASSING YARDS
- JOE MIXON OVER 65.5 RUSHING YARDS
- PAT FREIERMUTH OVER 29.5 RECEIVING YARDS
- DAMIEN HARRIS OVER 54.5 RUSHING YARDS
Best Divisional Round Early Prop Bets
WR JA’MARR CHASE, CINCINNATI BENGALS: OVER 69.5 RECEIVING YARDS
QB JOE BURROW, CINCINNATI BENGALS: OVER 262.5 PASSING YARDS
Ja’Marr Chase could not be stopped in the Bengals' wild-card win over the Las Vegas Raiders despite the Raiders' success with limiting opponents’ explosive passing plays this season. The rookie commanded a 35% target share and went over 110 receiving yards for the third straight game — not including Week 18 when the Bengals rested their starters.