• The winning strategy: Click here to learn more about the format and the exploitable trends to use this season, including which positions provide the most leverage in the CPT spot and how DFS gamers can roster multiple and single positions in FLEX spots to gain leverage on the field.
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
WR CeeDee Lamb, Dallas Cowboys ($11,400)
Lamb has achieved back-to-back games with 120-plus receiving yards and is facing a Titans defense that has allowed more wide receiver production than any other team this season.
- The Titans have allowed the second-most receiving yards to players lined up out wide or in the slot (3,430) and the third-most touchdowns (20).
- All of the Cowboys' wide receivers are solid options as a result.
- Tennessee has allowed 12 of those touchdowns on deep passes, which is the most in the league.
- They’ve also allowed a 50% completion rate, 34 receptions and 1,193 yards, which are all second most or tied for second most in the NFL.
- Lamb has caught 12 deep passes this season, while the rest of the Cowboys' wide receivers have six deep receptions combined. Lamb’s deep receptions have gone for 318 yards and four touchdowns.
- Injuries to Tony Pollard, who is not playing Thursday night, will likely lead the Cowboys to pass more than usual to their wide receivers.
- Ezekiel Elliott should be a high-volume option, but the Titans have allowed the second-fewest yards per rushing attempt this season (3.5) and the second-fewest yards per game (80.1).