Each week, PFF's fantasy football analysts post rankings in PPR, non-PPR and 0.5-PPR formats for the league's offensive skill positions. IDP rankings are also folded into the mix, making the PFF rankings pages the go-to resource for all your fantasy football decisions during the 2021 NFL season.
According to FantasyPros, my rankings are currently third out of 188 analysts for the 2021 season.
Here are my fantasy football rankings for Week 11 of the 2021 NFL season, including some notes about players to help you make your weekly decisions.
Last Updated: 12:00 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 21
- GM: Good matchup, using PFF's strength of schedule and matchup tools
- BM: Bad matchup, using PFF's strength of schedule and matchup tools
- DNP: Did not participate in team's most recent practice due to injury
- LP: Limited participation in team's most recent practice due to injury
- D: Player is doubtful to play due to injury
- Q: Player is questionable to play due to injury
- FA: Free agent available in at least 80% of ESPN leagues
Click here for more PFF tools:
Rankings & Projections | WR/CB Matchup Chart | NFL & NCAA Betting Dashboards | NFL Player Props tool | NFL & NCAA Power Rankings
Jump to a position:
|29||Colt McCoy||ARZ||@SEA||Q, FA|
|30||Tim Boyle||DET||@CLV||BM, FA|
Free for 7-days. Subscribe to continue reading and unlock
Already have a subscription? Log In