- Davante Adams draws a juicy matchup against the Chargers, who offer the second-best WR/CB matchup without J.C. Jackson.
- Kyler Murray and the Cardinals will face off against the Chiefs in a game projected for 53.5 points, and the Chiefs offered up 22.6 points per game over the last six contests in 2021.
- Last season, Leonard Fournette averaged 25.3 points per game in contests where he handled 75% or more of the snaps. Don’t be surprised if he gets to that number against the Cowboys in Week 1.
It's time to set our Week 7 fantasy football lineups.
Below, you'll find rankings for every position, including analysis, implied point totals, betting spreads and more.
For adjustments after the timestamp below, check out PFF's weekly rankings and projections.
Last updated: 5 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 7
Estimated reading time: 12 mins
- SOS: PFF's Fantasy Strength of Schedule (SoS) metric provides a league-wide, season-long view of opponent matchups for each fantasy position.
- OL Pass-Block Advantage (OL PBA): offensive-line pass blocking matchup; derived from the OL/DL Matchup tool (pass blocking advantage — the higher the number, the better the matchup for the offensive line, and vice versa).
- OL Run-Block Advantage (OL RBA): offensive-line pass blocking matchup; derived from the OL/DL Matchup tool (run blocking advantage — the higher the number, the better the matchup for the offensive line, and vice versa).
- WR/CB Matchup Advantage (WR/CB MU): wide receiver versus cornerback matchup; derived from the WR/CB Matchup tool (matchup advantage grade — the higher the grade, the better the matchup for the receiver, and vice versa).
- TE Matchup Advantage (TE MU): tight end versus linebackers and safeties; derived from the TE Matchup tool (matchup advantage — the higher the number, the better the matchup for the tight end, and vice versa.
- Projections: from PFF projections tool.
- Injuries: Q = Questionable; D = Doubtful (typically removed from ranks on Saturday); GTD = game time decision
JUMP TO A POSITION RANKING:
|Tier||Rank||Player||Opponent||Total||Spread||Implied Points||QB SOS||OL PBA||PPR||Injury Status|
Tier 1 – Jalen Hurts draws the top QB SOS matchup and third-highest OL PBA matchup of the week against the Lions. Last season, Hurts bogarted 21% of the designed rushing attempts after adjusting for games missed — that was good for top-three in the NFL, and the Eagles have the No. 1 rushing SOS matchup as well. This is a great spot for the third-year quarterback in Week 1.
Tier 2 – Kyler Murray and the Cardinals will face off against the Chiefs in a game projected for 53.5 points and the Chiefs offered up 22.6 points per game over the last six contests in 2021. The Cardinals will need to pass the ball early and often in this one and Murray is always a threat to create fantasy points on the ground. In 2021 he accounted for 16% of the designed rushing attempts after adjusting for games missed. Murray could easily push for the No. 1 QB spot in Week 1.