- Best big-name player: CeeDee Lamb has consistently put up fantasy points over the last month and will need to be the centerpiece of the Dallas Cowboys‘ game plan.
- Best mid-priced player: The Cowboys have allowed plenty of fantasy points to wide receivers in recent weeks, and Brandon Aiyuk is the San Francisco 49ers receiver best suited to take advantage of their defense.
- The winning strategy: Click here to learn more about the format and the exploitable trends to use this season, including which positions provide the most leverage in the CPT spot and how DFS gamers can roster multiple and single positions in FLEX spots to gain leverage on the field.
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
CeeDee Lamb, Dallas Cowboys ($10,400)
Lamb has gained a minimum of 16 PPR points in each of his last five games.
- Lamb lines up all over the field but has remained the Cowboys' primary slot receiver.
- San Francisco has allowed the second-most receiving yards to wide receivers lined up in the slot this season.
- The 49ers have allowed the sixth-most fantasy points to wide receivers overall this season.
- The Cowboys are underdogs for the first time since mid-October, which should force them to pass the ball more than usual.
- Both teams are among the top three at preventing fantasy points to running backs, the top eight at preventing fantasy points to tight ends and the top 10 at preventing fantasy points to quarterbacks.
- There are plenty of star fantasy players among both teams, but the wide receivers have much better matchups.