• $150 in bonus bets: New FanDuel customers who bet $5 or more receive $150 in bonus bets if their team wins, plus a profit boost token every day. Join FanDuel today!
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
• The Saints have turned to the running game over the last four weeks, posting an 80th-percentile run rate over that period.
• This matchup sets up very well for the Saints to feed Kamara, as they face a Carolina Panthers run defense that ranks 32nd in the NFL in expected points added (EPA) allowed per rush and 31st rushing success rate allowed.
• Kamara has one of the league's most stable red-zone roles. Since returning from suspension in Week 4, he has the second-most red-zone touches at the position.
• Ever the threat as a receiver, too, Kamara should get ample opportunities to find the end zone for a Saints offense that is projected to score three-plus touchdowns.
Most red-zone touches among running backs (Week 4-Week 13)
• The Eagles have started to use Brown more in the slot in the red zone, which should match him up against Cowboys slot cornerback Jourdan Lewis. That mismatch is the second-biggest of the week, according to PFF's WR/CB Matchup Tool.
• The Eagles' star receiver is a threat to score from anywhere on the field. And in a spot where the Eagles should be scoring often, look for them to find ways to get him into the end zone.
Long shot: RB Joshua Kelley, Los Angeles Chargers
• Chargers running back Austin Ekeler has struggled this season, with his 57.2 overall grade ranking seventh-worst at his position through 13 weeks. And as these struggles continue, head coach Brandon Staley has been vocal about potentially giving more work to Joshua Kelley.
• Kelly began to eat into Ekeler’s work last week, as the two had a 57%-43% snap share, a long way from the regular 70%-30% split that had once been the norm.
• Kelly has a great matchup against a Broncos run defense that ranks in the bottom quarter of the league in nearly every efficiency metric. He's priced for a more diminished role, so there is likely some value in betting on Kelly to score in this matchup.