PFF is looking for new analysts
Pro Football Focus is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
PFF is seeking a number of highly enthusiastic and dedicated football fans to join our football analysis team in a part-time capacity. If you’re a passionate follower of football, looking to expand your knowledge of the game and get a foot in the door of the football industry, then you could have what it takes to become a part of PFF.
In working for PFF, you will contribute to the analysis and statistics that make PFF so unique. Data collection can take upwards of 10 hours per game to collect initially and, although this does reduce considerably with experience, it is not for the faint of heart. Producing this data improves your knowledge of the game and puts you in a position to represent PFF across a multitude of platforms as you develop with the company.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the football product and what PFF does
- A very high level of enthusiasm and passion for football and Pro Football Focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent attention to detail
- At least 20 hours of free time per week during the football season, including at least 10 hours on Saturday afternoons/evenings or at least 7 hours of free time on Sunday afternoons/evenings.
In return, Pro Football Focus offers training, an opportunity for you to develop your own profile on a highly regarded media platform, access to data not made available to the public (even via subscription), and payment based on work done in-season depending on accuracy.
* This role is not a full-time position and there are no guarantees it will ever lead to one. You will be required to produce work during the regular season to meet a deadline, but at your own convenience. While we do pay for high-quality work, if you are doing this purely for financial reward, the position is not for you. This is a remote position; you will not need to relocate.
NOTE: To be eligible for this position you must be at least 18 years old by August 1st, 2020 and reside in one of the following countries: The USA, Canada, the UK, or Ireland.
To apply follow this link to our application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NFPEd8uq1Wskwsup5lzlHZDlaaMspLDQWcG9U9MPruk
If you have any questions or would like to send us a resume with experience relevant to this opening, please email [email protected]