- Kirk Cousins will have a big game: All signs point to the Minnesota Vikings QB rebounding from his Monday Night performance and achieving over 2.5 passing touchdowns.
- Expect quiet games from Breece Hall and Corey Davis: Expect other Jets running backs and wide receivers to take more of a role in the New York Jets‘ pass game, limiting the number of targets both players receive.
- 2022 record: 3-3.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
QB Kirk Cousins, Minnesota Vikings: Over 2.5 passing touchdowns (+155)
- His 66.0 PFF passing grade ranks 12th-highest among quarterbacks so far this season.
- The Vikings have the third-best matchup, according to PFF’s strength of schedule tool.
- The Detroit Lions’ 59.6 team coverage grade is a step in the right direction compared to previous years but still ranks below average among all NFL teams.
- The Lions-Vikings game is expected to be the second-highest scoring contest of the week, which should mean multiple passing touchdowns for Cousins.
- Cousins has a 90.5 PFF passing grade against man defenses compared to 85.2 against zone since the start of 2019, and the Lions have run the fifth-highest man coverage rate over the first two weeks of the season.