- Best big-name player: J.K. Dobbins ran for 120 yards and a touchdown a few weeks ago against the Pittsburgh Steelers, and there is a chance he could do it again.
- Best mid-priced player: Demarcus Robinson has been the Baltimore Ravens’ top receiver in recent weeks and the only one who has found the end zone.
- The winning strategy: Click here to learn more about the format and the exploitable trends to use this season, including which positions provide the most leverage in the CPT spot and how DFS gamers can roster multiple and single positions in FLEX spots to gain leverage on the field.
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
J.K. Dobbins, Baltimore Ravens ($10,000)
Dobbins put together his best fantasy performance of the season less than a month ago against the Steelers.
- He ran the ball 15 times for 120 yards and a touchdown.
- He’s remained the Ravens' top running back over the last three weeks since returning from injury.
- Baltimore is expected to win this game after winning the last meeting between these two teams.
- The Steelers have generally played well against the run this season but allowed 100-yard performances by five teams all known for their rushing.
- Defensive lineman Chris Wormley was the Steelers' highest-graded defender in that game thanks to his play against the run, but he is now on injured reserve.
- The Steelers are dealing with a few additional injuries to their front seven and at safety. The players are expected to play, and none of them have been great against the run this season, but their injuries certainly won’t hurt Dobbins.