- Best big-name player: Austin Ekeler has been fantasy football's best running back this season, and he should expand his lead on Monday night.
- Best mid-priced player: The Los Angeles Chargers have given up a lot of fantasy production to running backs this season, and Zack Moss is best suited to take advantage.
- The winning strategy: Click here to learn more about the format and the exploitable trends to use this season, including which positions provide the most leverage in the CPT spot and how DFS gamers can roster multiple and single positions in FLEX spots to gain leverage on the field.
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers ($11,000)
Ekeler is facing a Colts defense that has allowed a lot of rushing production in recent weeks.
- The Colts have allowed 420 rushing yards and six rushing touchdowns over their last three games.
- Ekeler has scored the most fantasy points for a running back this season.
- He is averaging 13 carries per win and 10 carries per loss while averaging seven receptions per game regardless of the game's result.
- The Chargers are comfortable favorites for this game, which should give Ekeler plenty of touches.
- The second- and third-most expensive non-quarterbacks are the Chargers' two wide receivers, but Indianapolis has been one of the best teams at stopping wide receivers.
- The Colts' cornerbacks are led by former All-Pro Stephon Gilmore, but Isaiah Rodgers joins Gilmore among the top-10 highest-graded cornerbacks this season.
- The game script could also limit the wide receivers.