Each week, PFF's fantasy football analysts post rankings in PPR, non-PPR and 0.5-PPR formats for the league's offensive skill positions. IDP rankings are also folded into the mix, making the PFF rankings pages the go-to resource for all your fantasy football decisions during the 2021 NFL season.
According to FantasyPros, my rankings are currently 12th out of 188 analysts through six weeks of the 2021 season.
Last Updated: 12:00 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 24
- GM: Good matchup, using PFF's strength of schedule and matchup tools
- BM: Bad matchup, using PFF's strength of schedule and matchup tools
- DNP: Did not participate in team's most recent practice due to injury
- LP: Limited participation in team's most recent practice due to injury
- D: Player is doubtful to play due to injury
- Q: Player is questionable to play due to injury
- FA: Free agent available in at least 80% of ESPN leagues
Click here for more PFF tools:
Jump to a position:
|22||Jared Goff||DET||@LA||BM, FA|
|23||Geno Smith||SEA||NO||BM, FA|
|25||Zach Wilson||NYJ||@NE||GM, FA|
|26||Davis Mills||HST||@ARZ||BM, FA|