- Best big-name player: DeVonta Smith has reached over 100 receiving yards in four of his last six games.
- Best mid-priced player: Dallas Goedert has consistently produced when healthy this season and is the top matchup to exploit in this game.
- The winning strategy: Click here to learn more about the format and the exploitable trends to use this season, including which positions provide the most leverage in the CPT spot and how DFS gamers can roster multiple and single positions in FLEX spots to gain leverage on the field.
Estimated reading time: 5 mins
DeVonta Smith, Philadelphia Eagles ($9,600)
Smith has been unstoppable in recent weeks and is particularly well-suited to face the New York Giants.
- He’s averaged 97 receiving yards per game since the start of December despite not having Jalen Hurts for most of that stretch.
- Smith has played particularly well against man coverages, averaging 2.43 yards per route run against man compared to 1.58 against zone.
- Similarly, Smith has an 86.8 PFF receiving grade against man compared to 74.6 against zone.
- The Giants have the second-highest rate of using man defense this season.
- Smith led the Eagles in receptions in both matchups against the Giants earlier this season.
- A.J. Brown has similarly played better against man defenses compared to zone and has a good chance of a big game, but he is $1,200 more expensive, making Smith the better option.