• Take the New England Patriots (-1.5): Bill Belichick against Zach Wilson giving a spread less than a field goal? We will take that, especially after the Jets barely beat the Brett Rypien-led Broncos this past week.
• Bet San Francisco 49ers (-1.5): The Los Angeles Rams' offensive line has been a nightmare this season, and Kyle Shanahan has enjoyed notable success against Sean McVay.
• New users who bet $10 or more at BetMGM will receive a free year’s subscription to PFF+ — a $79.99 value.
Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins
Editor's Note: Betting lines are accurate as of post-Sunday Night Football.
New England Patriots (-1.5) @ New York Jets
Why to bet:
• Bill Belichick against Zach Wilson giving a spread less than a field goal? Yes, we will take that. The New York Jets won again, narrowly beating Brett Rypien and the dysfunctional Denver Broncos in Week 7. On early-down passing plays, Wilson led the third-worst offense in Week 7 using expected points added per play.
• Zach Wilson earned a 51.4 PFF passing grade against the Patriots last season, throwing four interceptions in those two games.
Why to be wary:
• The Patriots with Mac Jones at quarterback are somewhat of a mystery, nothing like the dominant team led by the great Bailey Zappe. And the Jets' defense has played extremely well behind the best rookie cornerback in the NFL, Sauce Gardner.
Tennessee Titans (1st Quarter ML) vs. Houston Texans
Why to bet:
• The Titans are currently one of the best offenses on scripted plays (first 15 plays in the game) in the NFL. We took their first-quarter moneyline this past Sunday and they won 3-0, so it’s only fair to run it back, especially against a worse opponent.