Kansas City Chiefs DE Frank Clark suspended two games
- The suspension stems from a misdemeanor charge that occurred last year. Clark will miss the team’s Week 9 game against Tennessee and Week 10 game against Jacksonville. The Chiefs are on a bye this week.
- Clark has totaled 16 pressures and three sacks on the year, earning a 55.6 PFF grade.
- Kansas City has been a team mentioned looking to add a pass-rusher with the trade deadline looming on November 1st.
New York Jets acquire RB James Robinson from Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Jets are sending a 2023 sixth-round pick that will become a fifth-rounder if Robinson rushes for 260 yards. The Jets lost standout rookie running back Breece Hall to a torn ACL on Sunday.
- Robinson tore his Achilles in Week 16 of last season but managed to return in time for the start of this season and has carried the ball 81 times for 340 yards and three touchdowns while splitting work with Travis Ettienne. He’s earned a 64.2 PFF grade.
- Last season, Robinson totaled 767 rushing yards and eight touchdowns, earning a 77.1 grade. As a rookie, he tallied 1,070 rushing yards and 10 total touchdowns.
- Robinson will be a restricted free agent after this season.
Dallas Cowboys acquire DT Johnathan Hankins from Las Vegas Raiders
- The Cowboys will send a 2023 6th-round pick to Las Vegas for Hankins and a 2024 seventh-round pick.
- Hankins has spent the last four-plus seasons with the Raiders and has been a solid run-defender throughout his career, earning grades over 65.0 in each of his first eight years in the league.
- The Cowboys have a 50.2 run defense grade as a unit this season, a bottom-five grade in the league.
Atlanta Falcons release DT Marlon Davidson
- Davidson was the Falcons’ second-round pick in the 2020 NFL draft. He has not played this season due to a knee injury.
- Injuries were also a problem in his rookie and sophomore seasons, as he only saw playing time in 19 games with just one start. He had one sack through two seasons and a pick-six.