• TE David Njoku playing well: The veteran has earned a 74.3 PFF receiving grade in his breakout season.
Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
NFL Week 5 action is here. Here are five recommended plays to help you win big in DraftKings GPP and cash game competitions.
RB NICK CHUBB, CLEVELAND BROWNS ($8,000 on DRAFTKINGS) VS. LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb is an excellent play in GPP formats this week.
- The Browns are currently two-point home underdogs on DraftKings Sportsbook. That plus his $8,000 salary, the third-highest at the position, are likely the causes of PFF’s 5.4% ownership projection, just the 19th-highest projected rostership rate on the Sunday main slate.
- Cleveland’s 127 carries rank No. 1 in the NFL, as does their team-85.4 PFF rushing grade. The ground-and-pound successes are due, in part, to their fourth-ranked 72.7 run-blocking grade.
- The Browns’ big boys up front have garnered a 58% matchup advantage grade this week, the top mark in PFF’s OL/DL matchup chart. The rating is a thorough besmirching of the Los Angeles Chargers‘ defensive front, as general manager Tom Telesco supposedly spent all offseason upgrading their run defense.
- The X-factor in Cleveland’s rushing successes is Chubb, whose 89.7 PFF rushing grade, 32 missed tackles forced and 15 explosive rushing plays all rank No. 1 among NFL running backs with at least 40 carries.