Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins
NFL Week 15 action is here. Here are five recommended plays to help you win big in DraftKings GPP and cash game competitions.
RB DERRICK HENRY, TENNESSEE TITANS ($8,000 ON DRAFTKINGS) @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- Tennessee at Los Angeles offers a fantasy-friendly 46.5-point over/under.
- PFF’s OL/DL matchup chart gives Tennessee the second-best run-blocking matchup advantage (20.0%) on the week.
- PFF’s ownership projections place running back Derrick Henry’s (85.1 PFF rushing grade) 18.1% expected rostership rate as the second highest at the position. His $8,000 DraftKings salary is $500 less than this week’s running back maximum.
- Henry is the go-to running back chalk play in cash games.
- Los Angeles’ fragile run defense will be without 2021 Pro Bowl safety Derwin James (76.9 PFF run-defense grade).
- The table below ranks Los Angeles’ run-defense data in parentheses among NFL teams. “No. 1” represents the position, player or team’s best performance.
|PFF Run-Defense Grade||Missed Tackles||Stops||Avg. Depth of Tackle||Negatively Graded Run-Def. Play %|
|34.6 (No. 30)||81 (No. 30)||162 (T-No. 23)||4.72 (No. 28)||69.3% (No. 31)|
- The table below ranks James’ run-defense data in parentheses among 13 Los Angeles defenders with at least 100 run-defense snaps.
|PFF Run-Defense Grade||Tackles||Stops||Tackles for Loss or No Gain||Negatively Graded Run-Def. Play %|
|76.9 (No. 1)||32 (No. 2)||13||4 (T-No. 5)||5.7% (No. 5)|
- The table below ranks Henry’s rushing data in parentheses among 39 NFL running backs with at least 100 rushing attempts.
|PFF Rushing Grade||Yds/Carry||Missed Tackles Forced/Carry||YAC/Carry||10-Plus-Yd Rushing Plays|
|85.1 (No. 7)||4.3 (No. 20)||0.19 (T-No. 16)||3.7 (No. 4)||27 (No. 5)|
- Henry’s 275 rush attempts lead the position by six, and his 1,016 rushing yards after contact lead by 12.