• Las Vegas Raiders WR Davante Adams (82.0 PFF receiving grade): He will get all the work he can handle against Indianapolis Colts cornerback Stephon Gilmore’s (71.7 PFF coverage grade) shadow coverage.
Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins
NFL Week 10 action is here. Here are five recommended plays to help you win big in DraftKings GPP and cash game competitions.
QB DANIEL JONES, NEW YORK GIANTS ($5,700 ON DRAFTKINGS) VS. HOUSTON TEXANS
- New York boasts a fantasy-friendly 23.0-point implied team total as a 5-point home favorite.
- Quarterback Daniel Jones’ $5,700 salary and 4.1% PFF ownership projection are both just 10th-highest among DraftKings quarterbacks. Jones makes for a high-ceiling GPP play, aided by dreamy play-action and rushing-matchup components.
- PFF’s OL/DL matchup chart projects the Giants' offensive line for top-five 23.0% pass-blocking and 15.0% run-blocking matchup advantage ratings over Houston’s defensive line.
- High-ceiling quarterbacks in Sunday’s main slate are few and far between. Josh Allen (Buffalo Bills) is unlikely to play due to a UCL sprain and ulnar nerve issues, Jalen Hurts (Philadelphia Eagles) is ineligible due to Monday Night Football, Lamar Jackson (Baltimore Ravens) and Joe Burrow (Cincinnati Bengals) are on bye and Justin Herbert (Los Angeles Chargers) is ineligible due to Sunday Night Football.
- Jones (61.7 PFF passing grade) lacks gaudy passing production, but thanks to the savvy scheming of head coach Brian Daboll, he frequently has a short-area option available.
- Jones’ dynamic rushing capabilities are the key to his fantasy ceiling. His 32 scrambles are second-most among 35 NFL quarterbacks with at least 100 dropbacks.
- The table below ranks Jones in parentheses among 34 NFL quarterbacks with at least 25 play-action dropbacks. “No. 1” represents the best performance and “aDot” is “average depth of target” abbreviated.
|PFF Play-Action Passing Grade – PA %||Adj. Comp. %||aDot||Yds/Pass Att.||TD – INT||% of PA YAC|
|79.0 (No. 10) – 38.0% (No. 3)||87.5% (No. 2)||5.5 (No. 34)||7.0 (No. 30)||3 (T-No. 12) – (T-No. 1)||52.0% (No. 11)|
- The table below ranks the Houston Texans' play-action pass defense in parentheses among NFL teams. Jones and company have a phenomenal matchup on their hands.