It’s Wednesday, and that means it’s time to start making your start and sit decisions for your fantasy football lineups. One of the best resources to help you is our flex fantasy football rankings for Week 6 of the NFL season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Todd Gurley, LAR @ DEN (RB1) — He has nine total touchdowns and over 600 scrimmage yards through the first five weeks of the season. Wow. Just wow.
2. Melvin Gordon, LAC @ CLE (RB2) — The Chargers are feeding Gordon heavy volume and that continues on the road in Cleveland.
3. Christian McCaffrey, CAR @ WAS (RB3) — Even if he doesn't get it done as a runner, McCaffrey offers a high weekly floor thanks to his involvement in the passing game.
4. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL vs JAC (RB4) — This is a tough matchup, but it doesn't matter if you own Elliott.
5. Saquon Barkley, NYG vs PHI (RB5) — Barkley has been an elite fantasy option as a receiver out of the backfield and should see plenty of work on Thursday night.
6. Antonio Brown, PIT @ CIN (WR1) — Brown finally got on track last week, thanks in part to a massive five end zone targets.
7. James Conner, PIT @ CIN (RB6) — Is this the last hurrah? It could be with Le'Veon Bell potentially back in Week 8.
8. Julio Jones, ATL vs TB (WR2) — This is a fantastic matchup for Jones who enters the week third in the league in receiving yards.
9. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU vs BUF (WR3) — The heavy target volume for Hopkins has continued this season.
10. Joe Mixon, CIN vs PIT (RB7) — Mixon got back on the field last week and saw a massive 25 touches.
11. Odell Beckham Jr., NYG vs PHI (WR4) — Last week's top fantasy wide receiver, Beckham figures to be a monster against the suspect Eagles secondary.
12. A.J. Green, CIN vs PIT (WR5) — He's tied for third in the league with 10 end-zone targets through the first five weeks of the season.
13. Mike Evans, TB @ ATL (WR6) — Evans gets a fantastic matchup against a Falcons secondary that has allowed 10 touchdowns to wide receivers over the last month.
14. Adam Thielen, MIN vs ARI (WR7) — Will we see another 100-yard game from Thielen this week? We like his chances.
15. Davante Adams, GB vs SF (WR8) — Aaron Rodgers' favorite target put up big numbers last week and is a good bet to do so again.
16. Tyreek Hill, KC @ NE (WR9) — He's a big play waiting to happen and should see plenty of action in what could be one of the highest-scoring games of the year.
17. Kareem Hunt, KC @ NE (RB8) — The explosive Chiefs offense has really opened things up for Hunt this season.
18. Stefon Diggs, MIN vs ARI (WR10) — Diggs could see his share of Patrick Peterson this week, but he's still in play as a fringe WR1.
19. James White, NE vs KC (RB9) — Yep, White is this valuable. His heavy usage both as a runner and receiver makes him a back-end RB1.
20. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT @ CIN (WR11) — Smith-Schuster's volume declined last week, but he's still a rock-solid play.
21. T.J. Yeldon, JAC @ DAL (RB10) — With Leonard Fournette banged up, Yeldon has emerged as one of the league's better fantasy running back options.
22. Sony Michel, NE vs KC (RB11) — Michel has racked up over 200 rushing yards over the last two weeks and should again dominate carries in the New England backfield.
23. Robert Woods, LAR @ DEN (WR12) — With Cooper Kupp and Brandin Cooks in the concussion protocol, Woods could be in store for a lot of work this week.
24. Keenan Allen, LAC @ CLE (WR13) — Allen hasn't quite been able to match his 2017 production, but he's still a high-volume option in the Chargers passing game.
25. David Johnson, ARI @ MIN (RB12) — He's starting to heat up and sees enough work to be considered an RB1.
26. Marshawn Lynch, OAK vs SEA (RB13) — Last week wasn't pretty for Lynch, but he's a plus play this week against his old team.
27. Cooper Kupp, LAR @ DEN (WR14) — Keep an eye on Kupp's status, but he's a must-start every week when healthy.
28. Jordan Howard, CHI @ MIA (RB14) — The volume is there for Howard, but his efficiency has been up and down.
29. Jarvis Landry, CLE vs LAC (WR15) — We doubt Casey Hayward shadows Landry in this one.
30. Tyler Boyd, CIN vs PIT (WR16)
31. Travis Kelce, KC @ NE (TE1) — In the battle of the league's top two tight ends, we're placing our chips on Kelce to have more fantasy points.
32. Zach Ertz, PHI @ NYG (TE2)
33. Brandin Cooks, LAR @ DEN (WR17)
34. Carlos Hyde, CLE vs LAC (RB15)
35. John Brown, BAL @ TEN (WR18)
36. Emmanuel Sanders, DEN vs LAR (WR19)
37. Calvin Ridley, ATL vs TB (WR20)
38. Devonta Freeman, ATL vs TB (RB16)
39. Isaiah Crowell, NYJ vs IND (RB17) — Crowell went nuts last week, but we shouldn't just yet. He should still be considered an RB2 play.
40. Chris Thompson, WAS vs CAR (RB18)
41. Corey Davis, TEN vs BAL (WR21)
42. Julian Edelman, NE vs KC (WR22)
43. Chris Carson, SEA @ OAK (RB19)
44. Allen Robinson, CHI @ MIA (WR23)
45. Alshon Jeffery, PHI @ NYG (WR24)
46. LeSean McCoy, BUF @ HOU (RB20)
47. Sterling Shepard, NYG vs PHI (WR25)
48. Doug Baldwin, SEA @ OAK (WR26) — Baldwin is coming off a dud, but he's still the Seahawks’ No. 1 wide receiver.
49. DeSean Jackson, TB @ ATL (WR27)
50. Phillip Lindsay, DEN vs LAR (RB21)
51. Adrian Peterson, WAS vs CAR (RB22)
52. Demaryius Thomas, DEN vs LAR (WR28)
53. Nyheim Hines, IND @ NYJ (RB23)
54. Will Fuller, HOU vs BUF (WR29) — Fuller is dealing with a hamstring, but he's capable of blowing up any week for fantasy.
55. Bilal Powell, NYJ vs IND (RB24)
56. Tyler Lockett, SEA @ OAK (WR30)
57. Jimmy Graham, GB vs SF (TE3)
58. Devin Funchess, CAR @ WAS (WR31)
59. Rob Gronkowski, NE vs KC (TE4)
60. Aaron Jones, GB vs SF (RB25)
61. Alex Collins, BAL @ TEN (RB26)
62. Alfred Morris, SF @ GB (RB27) — With Matt Breida likely out, Morris is worthy of flex consideration this week.
63. Jared Cook, OAK vs SEA (TE5)
64. Amari Cooper, OAK vs SEA (WR32)
65. Tevin Coleman, ATL vs TB (RB28)
66. Keelan Cole, JAC @ DAL (WR33)
67. Dion Lewis, TEN vs BAL (RB29)
68. Quincy Enunwa, NYJ vs IND (WR34)
69. Chris Godwin, TB @ ATL (WR35)
70. Austin Ekeler, LAC @ CLE (RB30)
71. Jordy Nelson, OAK vs SEA (WR36)
72. Sammy Watkins, KC @ NE (WR37)
73. Kenyan Drake, MIA vs CHI (RB31) — We finally got a good fantasy performance from Drake, but it's still tough to trust him as anything more than a flex option.
74. Kenny Stills, MIA vs CHI (WR38)
75. George Kittle, SF @ GB (TE6)
76. Javorius Allen, BAL @ TEN (RB32)
77. Robby Anderson, NYJ vs IND (WR39)
78. Lamar Miller, HOU vs BUF (RB33)
79. Mohamed Sanu, ATL vs TB (WR40)
80. Dede Westbrook, JAC @ DAL (WR41)
81. Michael Crabtree, BAL @ TEN (WR42)
82. Tarik Cohen, CHI @ MIA (RB34) — Cohen has a big game before the Bears' bye, but remember that he's a fantasy roller coaster ride.
83. Nelson Agholor, PHI @ NYG (WR43)
84. Wendell Smallwood, PHI @ NYG (RB35)
85. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI @ MIN (WR44)
86. Jordan Reed, WAS vs CAR (TE7)
87. Josh Gordon, NE vs KC (WR45)
88. Cameron Brate, TB @ ATL (TE8) — With O.J. Howard likely out this week, Brate is a solid TE1 play.
89. Mike Williams, LAC @ CLE (WR46)
90. Royce Freeman, DEN vs LAR (RB36)
91. Keke Coutee, HOU vs BUF (WR47)
92. Trey Burton, CHI @ MIA (TE9)
93. Jamison Crowder, WAS vs CAR (WR48)
94. Donte Moncrief, JAC @ DAL (WR49)
95. Dalvin Cook, MIN vs ARI (RB37)
96. Taylor Gabriel, CHI @ MIA (WR50)
97. Mike Davis, SEA @ OAK (RB38) — Davis is the second man in the Seahawks' backfield committee. That means he should be owned, but not started at this point.
98. Kyle Juszczyk, SF @ GB (RB39)
99. T.Y. Hilton, IND @ NYJ (WR51)
100. Taywan Taylor, TEN vs BAL (WR52)
101. Latavius Murray, MIN vs ARI (RB40)
102. Ty Montgomery, GB vs SF (RB41)
103. Antonio Callaway, CLE vs LAC (WR53)
104. Christian Kirk, ARI @ MIN (WR54)
105. Eric Ebron, IND @ NYJ (TE10)
106. Ronald Jones II, TB @ ATL (RB42) — Is this the week where the Bucs unleash Jones?
107. Derrick Henry, TEN vs BAL (RB43)
108. Frank Gore, MIA vs CHI (RB44)
109. Courtland Sutton, DEN vs LAR (WR55)
110. Paul Richardson, WAS vs CAR (WR56)
111. David Moore, SEA @ OAK (WR57)
112. Willie Snead, BAL @ TEN (WR58)
113. Peyton Barber, TB @ ATL (RB45)
114. Ryan Grant, IND @ NYJ (WR59)
115. Pierre Garcon, SF @ GB (WR60)
116. Kyle Rudolph, MIN vs ARI (TE11)
117. Albert Wilson, MIA vs CHI (WR61) — With DeVante Parker on the outs in Miami, Wilson's fantasy stock is trending up.
118. Tyrell Williams, LAC @ CLE (WR62)
119. Alfred Blue, HOU vs BUF (RB46)
120. Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB vs SF (WR63)
121. Geronimo Allison, GB vs SF (WR64)
122. Chester Rogers, IND @ NYJ (WR65)
123. Cole Beasley, DAL vs JAC (WR66)
124. Corey Clement, PHI @ NYG (RB47) — The Eagles backfield is tough to decipher, but Clement is a solid bet to lead the team in touches going forward.
125. Chris Hogan, NE vs KC (WR67)
126. Jalen Richard, OAK vs SEA (RB48)
127. Kelvin Benjamin, BUF @ HOU (WR68)
128. Adam Humphries, TB @ ATL (WR69)
129. C.J. Uzomah, CIN vs PIT (TE12)
130. Danny Amendola, MIA vs CHI (WR70)
131. David Njoku, CLE vs LAC (TE13)
132. Duke Johnson, CLE vs LAC (RB49)
133. Trent Taylor, SF @ GB (WR71)
134. Vance McDonald, PIT @ CIN (TE14)
135. Martavis Bryant, OAK vs SEA (WR72)
136. Zay Jones, BUF @ HOU (WR73)
137. D.J. Moore, CAR @ WAS (WR74) — We aren't there just yet with Moore, as the rookie is still the No. 4 wideout in Carolina.
138. Jamaal Williams, GB vs SF (RB50)
139. Laquon Treadwell, MIN vs ARI (WR75)
140. Jordan Wilkins, IND @ NYJ (RB51)
141. Mark Walton, CIN vs PIT (RB52)
142. Austin Hooper, ATL vs TB (TE15)
143. Chris Ivory, BUF @ HOU (RB53)
144. Jermaine Kearse, NYJ vs IND (WR76)
145. C.J. Anderson, CAR @ WAS (RB54)
146. Nick Vannett, SEA @ OAK (TE16)
147. Chris Conley, KC @ NE (WR77)
148. Geoff Swaim, DAL vs JAC (TE17)
149. Ryan Griffin, HOU vs BUF (TE18)
150. Phillip Dorsett, NE vs KC (WR78)
(READ MORE: Tyler Loechner breaks down the trade value risers and fallers, while Pat Thorman examines which games offer the most and fewest snaps this week.)