It’s Wednesday, and that means it’s time to breakout the flex fantasy football rankings for Week 4 of the 2019 NFL season. If you’re new to the concept of flex rankings, these are simply the combined overall rankings for running back, wide receiver, and tight end for each week during the fantasy football season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL @ NO (RB1) — He didn't get in the end zone last week, but Elliott did top 100 rushing yards and is going to get fed again this week.
2. Christian McCaffrey, CAR @ HOU (RB2) — McCaffrey enters the week third among running backs in fantasy scoring and is averaging a massive 24.7 touches per game.
3. Julio Jones, ATL vs TEN (WR1) — Remember that time when Jones didn't score touchdowns?
4. Austin Ekeler, LAC @ MIA (RB3) — There are rumblings that Melvin Gordon is going to report to the Chargers, but Ekeler remains an RB1 for at least one more week.
5. Alvin Kamara, NO vs DAL (RB4) — Even with Teddy Bridgewater under center, Kamara got it done last week.
6. David Johnson, ARI vs SEA (RB5) — Johnson has seen a healthy workload so far this season and remains a rock-solid RB1.
7. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU vs CAR (WR2) — Hopkins faced tough coverage last week but is poised to rebound in this matchup.
8. Keenan Allen, LAC @ MIA (WR3) — He's the league's most heavily targeted receiver and gets to face the Dolphins this week. ‘Nuff said.
9. Dalvin Cook, MIN @ CHI (RB6) — Cook has been fantastic so far this season, entering the week second among running backs in fantasy scoring.
10. Mark Ingram, BAL vs CLE (RB7) — Ingram's arrow is pointing up after last week's massive performance.
11. Davante Adams, GB vs PHI (WR4) — If it doesn't happen for Adams in this matchup, we can start panicking.
12. Travis Kelce, KC @ DET (TE1) — Tight end is brutal this season, unless you own Kelce.
13. Amari Cooper, DAL @ NO (WR5) — Cooper is off to a hot start and gets yet another favorable matchup.
14. Derrick Henry, TEN @ ATL (RB8) — Volume is key in fantasy football, and Henry is seeing plenty of it.
15. Odell Beckham Jr., CLE @ BAL (WR6) — Last week wasn't pretty, but Beckham is still an every-week WR1.
16. Tyler Lockett, SEA @ ARI (WR7) — With double-digit targets in each of the last two weeks, Lockett is in play as a top-10 option.
17. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT vs CIN (WR8) — The Steelers' offense isn't the same with Mason Rudolph under center, but Smith-Schuster is still going to produce.
18. Michael Thomas, NO vs DAL (WR9) — Likewise, Thomas is downgraded due to the quarterback position, but you still start him as a top-10 option.
19. James Conner, PIT vs CIN (RB9) — If it doesn't happen for Conner in this matchup, we can start panicking.
20. Marlon Mack, IND vs OAK (RB10) — Mack battled through an injury and managed a solid stat line last week. He's in play as a fringe RB1.
21. Cooper Kupp, LAR vs TB (WR10) — Kupp is coming off a two-score outing and gets a plus matchup.
22. Nick Chubb, CLE @ BAL (RB11) — This is a tough matchup, but Chubb's healthy workload keeps him in the RB1 conversation.
23. Mike Evans, TB @ LAR (WR11) — He went bonkers last week, but this is a much tougher matchup.
24. Kerryon Johnson, DET vs KC (RB12) — Upgrade Johnson against a Chiefs defense that allowed three rushing scores to Mark Ingram last week.
25. Chris Carson, SEA @ ARI (RB13) — Carson is trending down after a lackluster performance last week, but he's still in play as an RB2.
26. Sammy Watkins, KC @ DET (WR12) — Watkins enters the week third in the league in targets. A blow-up game is coming.
27. Kenny Golladay, DET vs KC (WR13) — Don't worry about last week. Golladay bounces back in this one.
28. Todd Gurley, LAR vs TB (RB14) — Believe it or not, the Bucs have been very good against the run this season.
29. Chris Godwin, TB @ LAR (WR14) — Godwin was a bit of a fantasy dud last week, but he's still an every-week starter.
30. Aaron Jones, GB vs PHI (RB15) — Jones bailed out fantasy owners with two touchdowns last week, but his arrow is pointing down with a committee situation in place in the Packers' backfield.
31. T.Y. Hilton, IND vs OAK (WR15)
32. Brandin Cooks, LAR vs TB (WR16)
33. Evan Engram, NYG vs WAS (TE2)
34. Robert Woods, LAR vs TB (WR17)
35. Joe Mixon, CIN @ PIT (RB16)
36. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI vs SEA (WR18)
37. Julian Edelman, NE @ BUF (WR19)
38. Tyler Boyd, CIN @ PIT (WR20)
39. Adam Thielen, MIN @ CHI (WR21) — The Vikings passing game continues to trend down. It's tough to trust Thielen as anything more than a WR2.
40. Calvin Ridley, ATL vs TEN (WR22)
41. Sterling Shepard, NYG vs WAS (WR23)
42. Josh Jacobs, OAK @ IND (RB17)
43. Devonta Freeman, ATL vs TEN (RB18)
44. LeSean McCoy, KC @ DET (RB19)
45. Leonard Fournette, JAC @ DEN (RB20)
46. Terry McLaurin, WAS @ NYG (WR24)
47. Josh Gordon, NE @ BUF (WR25)
48. Marquise Brown, BAL vs CLE (WR26)
49. Mike Williams, LAC @ MIA (WR27) — Don't go too overboard, but this is an excellent matchup for Williams.
50. Sony Michel, NE @ BUF (RB21)
51. Christian Kirk, ARI vs SEA (WR28)
52. Zach Ertz, PHI @ GB (TE3)
53. David Montgomery, CHI vs MIN (RB22)
54. Stefon Diggs, MIN @ CHI (WR29)
55. Mark Andrews, BAL vs CLE (TE4)
56. Phillip Lindsay, DEN vs JAC (RB23)
57. James White, NE @ BUF (RB24) — White will be back in the lineup this week and slides right back in as an RB2 option.
58. Demarcus Robinson, KC @ DET (WR30)
59. Allen Robinson, CHI vs MIN (WR31)
60. Miles Sanders, PHI @ GB (RB25)
61. Carlos Hyde, HOU vs CAR (RB26)
62. D.J. Moore, CAR @ HOU (WR32)
63. Adrian Peterson, WAS @ NYG (RB27)
64. Tyrell Williams, OAK @ IND (WR33)
65. Darren Waller, OAK @ IND (TE5)
66. Mecole Hardman, KC @ DET (WR34)
67. Curtis Samuel, CAR @ HOU (WR35)
68. D.K. Metcalf, SEA @ ARI (WR36) — The rookie wideout gets a slight upgrade this week with a fantastic matchup on tap.
69. Will Fuller, HOU vs CAR (WR37)
70. Alshon Jeffery, PHI @ GB (WR38)
71. John Brown, BUF vs NE (WR39)
72. Royce Freeman, DEN vs JAC (RB28)
73. Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB vs PHI (WR40)
74. Marvin Jones, DET vs KC (WR41)
75. Greg Olsen, CAR @ HOU (TE6)
76. John Ross, CIN @ PIT (WR42)
77. Nelson Agholor, PHI @ GB (WR43)
78. D.J. Chark, JAC @ DEN (WR44) — Yes, he's currently eighth in fantasy scoring among wide receivers, but Chark is still more of a flex option given his volume so far.
79. Phillip Dorsett, NE @ BUF (WR45)
80. Wayne Gallman, NYG vs WAS (RB29)
81. Frank Gore, BUF vs NE (RB30)
82. Emmanuel Sanders, DEN vs JAC (WR46)
83. Jarvis Landry, CLE @ BAL (WR47)
84. Courtland Sutton, DEN vs JAC (WR48)
85. Dede Westbrook, JAC @ DEN (WR49)
86. Justin Jackson, LAC @ MIA (RB31)
87. Devin Singletary, BUF vs NE (RB32)
88. Peyton Barber, TB @ LAR (RB33)
89. Delanie Walker, TEN @ ATL (TE7)
90. Chris Thompson, WAS @ NYG (RB34)
91. Preston Williams, MIA vs LAC (WR50) — If there's anything to like about the Dolphins so far, it's been Williams. The rookie is one of just three players to see double-digit targets in the red zone so far. The other two are Keenan Allen and Mike Evans.
92. Corey Davis, TEN @ ATL (WR51)
93. Will Dissly, SEA @ ARI (TE8)
94. James Washington, PIT vs CIN (WR52)
95. Duke Johnson, HOU vs CAR (RB35)
96. Rashaad Penny, SEA @ ARI (RB36)
97. Randall Cobb, DAL @ NO (WR53)
98. Mohamed Sanu, ATL vs TEN (WR54)
99. O.J. Howard, TB @ LAR (TE9)
100. Paul Richardson, WAS @ NYG (WR55)
101. Malcolm Brown, LAR vs TB (RB37)
102. Kenyan Drake, MIA vs LAC (RB38)
103. Ronald Jones II, TB @ LAR (RB39) — Jones is an add this week, but we aren't quite ready to start him.
104. Devin Smith, DAL @ NO (WR56)
105. DeVante Parker, MIA vs LAC (WR57)
106. Tarik Cohen, CHI vs MIN (RB40)
107. Latavius Murray, NO vs DAL (RB41)
108. Jordan Howard, PHI @ GB (RB42)
109. Austin Hooper, ATL vs TEN (TE10)
110. Geronimo Allison, GB vs PHI (WR58)
111. T.J. Hockenson, DET vs KC (TE11)
112. Cole Beasley, BUF vs NE (WR59)
113. Kenny Stills, HOU vs CAR (WR60)
114. Danny Amendola, DET vs KC (WR61)
115. Chris Conley, JAC @ DEN (WR62)
116. Eric Ebron, IND vs OAK (TE12)
117. Rex Burkhead, NE @ BUF (RB43)
118.Trey Quinn, WAS @ NYG (WR63)
119. A.J. Brown, TEN @ ATL (WR64)
120. Diontae Johnson, PIT vs CIN (WR65) — Johnson moved into the No. 3 job last week and is trending up for fantasy purposes.
121. Ted Ginn, NO vs DAL (WR66)
122. Jason Witten, DAL @ NO (TE13)
123. KeeSean Johnson, ARI vs SEA (WR67)
124. Adam Humphries, TEN @ ATL (WR68)
125. Jared Cook, NO vs DAL (TE14)
126. Jimmy Graham, GB vs PHI (TE15)
127. Damien Williams, KC @ DET (RB44)
128. Keke Coutee, HOU vs CAR (WR69)
129. Damiere Byrd, ARI vs SEA (WR70)
130. Taylor Gabriel, CHI vs MIN (WR71) — If you started him last week, congratulations. But don't chase last week's stats with Gabriel going forward.
131. Anthony Miller, CHI vs MIN (WR72)
132. J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, PHI @ GB (WR73)
133. Parris Campbell, IND vs OAK (WR74)
134. Willie Snead, BAL vs CLE (WR75)
135. Jaylen Samuels, PIT vs CIN (RB45)
136. Zay Jones, BUF vs NE (WR76)
137. Jamaal Williams, GB vs PHI (RB46)
138. Darrel Williams, KC @ DET (RB47)
139. Mack Hollins, PHI @ GB (WR77)
140. Giovani Bernard, CIN @ PIT (RB48)
141. Vernon Davis, WAS @ NYG (TE16)
142. Hunter Renfrow, OAK @ IND (WR78)
143. Dion Lewis, TEN @ ATL (RB49)
144. Jack Doyle, IND vs OAK (TE17)
145. DaeSean Hamilton, DEN vs JAC (WR79)
146. Ito Smith, ATL vs TEN (RB50)
147. Tony Pollard, DAL @ NO (RB51) — Last week's huge performance was a product of gamescript. Pollard is still just a handcuff for the Cowboys.
148. Alexander Mattison, MIN @ CHI (RB52)
149. Jalen Richard, OAK @ IND (RB53)
150. David Moore, SEA @ ARI (WR80)