It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to breakout the flex fantasy football rankings for Week 2 of the 2019 NFL season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Christian McCaffrey, CAR vs TB (RB1) — Volume and upside mean very good things for fantasy purposes. Especially against the Bucs.
2. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL @ WAS (RB2) — Expect Elliott's workload to increase this week in a favorable matchup against Washington.
3. Saquon Barkley, NYG vs BUF (RB3) — The Giants aren't good, but Barkley is still a stud.
4. Alvin Kamara, NO @ LAR (RB4) — This isn't the best matchup for Kamara, but the Saints showed in Week 1 that he's going to get fed in 2019.
5. Julio Jones, ATL vs PHI (WR1) — Sure, last week wasn't fun for Jones owners, but did you see what the Washington passing game did against Philly?
6. Le'Veon Bell, NYJ vs CLE (RB5) — It wasn't the most efficient debut for Bell, but the Steelers back did rack up 23 touches and found the end zone versus the Bills.
7. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU vs JAC (WR2) — Hopkins picked right up where he left off. Sure, the Jags are tough, but Sammy Watkins lit them up last week.
8. Nick Chubb, CLE @ NYJ (RB6) — No, it wasn't what you hoped for out of Chubb in Week 1, but relax. He still saw 17 carries and is going to be just fine.
9. James Conner, PIT vs SEA (RB7) — Likewise, the Steelers got off to a slow start, but Conner is still a bell cow back.
10. David Johnson, ARI @ BAL (RB8) — You have to like what you saw out of Johnson in Week 1, but this Ravens matchup is a rough one.
11. Davante Adams, GB vs MIN (WR3) — Better days are ahead for Adams. Don't panic.
12. Odell Beckham Jr., CLE @ NYJ (WR4) — Beckham's debut with the Browns wasn’t what many had hoped, but he did see a solid 13 targets.
13. Dalvin Cook, MIN @ GB (RB9) — The breakout season began in Week 1, and it continues in Week 2.
14. Todd Gurley, LAR vs NO (RB10) — The Rams limited Gurley's workload in Week 1, but he was still on the field for 51 snaps.
15. Michael Thomas, NO @ LAR (WR5) — Drew Brees looked Thomas' way early and often in Week 1. He's well on his way to another 100-catch season.
16. Derrick Henry, TEN vs IND (RB11) — If you get Henry 20 touches, he's going to be effective. In Week 1, he had 20 touches.
17. Travis Kelce, KC @ OAK (TE1) — Kelce didn't get in on the touchdown bonanza last week, but he's still a rock star fantasy option.
18. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT vs SEA (WR6) — This week's matchup is much better for Smith-Schuster. Look for a bounceback.
19. Keenan Allen, LAC @ DET (WR7) — Allen is one of the league's highest-volume receivers. He should see another healthy workload against the Lions.
20. Sammy Watkins, KC @ OAK (WR8) — With Tyreek Hill sidelined, Watkins is a WR1 this week.
21. Amari Cooper, DAL @ WAS (WR9) — Josh Norman could be on Cooper this week, but he's an every-week starter until further notice.
22. Mike Evans, TB @ CAR (WR10) — Yes, the Tampa passing game was ugly in Week 1, but don't freak out over Evans just yet.
23. Adam Thielen, MIN @ GB (WR11) — Minnesota only attempted 10 passes in Week 1. That number is going to increase this week, which means more volume for Thielen.
24. Chris Carson, SEA @ PIT (RB12) — The Seahawks made it clear in Week 1 that they plan to use Carson as a bell cow. His fantasy arrow is pointing up.
25. Mark Ingram, BAL vs ARI (RB13) — Ingram went nuts against the Dolphins last week and is in a good spot to continue to produce against the Cards.
26. Austin Ekeler, LAC @ DET (RB14) — We don't expect massive performances out of Ekeler every week, but he's now knocking on the door of RB1 territory.
27. Robert Woods, LAR vs NO (WR12) — A potential shootout bodes well for Woods and the Rams' passing game.
28. Brandin Cooks, LAR vs NO (WR13) — #RevengeGame
29. Julian Edelman, NE @ MIA (WR14) — Antonio Brown's presence will reduce Edelman's target share, but we don't see that happening in Week 2.
30. Leonard Fournette, JAC @ HOU (RB15) — Week 1 wasn't a big one for Fournette, but he was heavily used and still has RB2-plus fantasy value.
31. Chris Godwin, TB @ CAR (WR15)
32. George Kittle, SF @ CIN (TE2)
33. T.Y. Hilton, IND @ TEN (WR16)
34. Josh Jacobs, OAK vs KC (RB16)
35. Cooper Kupp, LAR vs NO (WR17)
36. Marlon Mack, IND @ TEN (RB17)
37. D.J. Moore, CAR vs TB (WR18)
38. Tyler Lockett, SEA @ PIT (WR19)
39. Tyler Boyd, CIN vs SF (WR20)
40. Antonio Brown, NE @ MIA (WR21) — Yes, this is a good landing spot for Brown, but we don't know how much he's going to be used out of the gate. Pump the brakes a little for fantasy purposes.
41. Kenny Golladay, DET vs LAC (WR22)
42. Stefon Diggs, MIN @ GB (WR23)
43. Sony Michel, NE @ MIA (RB18)
44. Kerryon Johnson, DET vs LAC (RB19) — This is a favorable matchup, but expect to continue to see a committee with Johnson and C.J. Anderson in the Lions' backfield.
45. Zach Ertz, PHI @ ATL (TE3)
46. Damien Williams, KC @ OAK (RB20)
47. Josh Gordon, NE @ MIA (WR24)
48. Matt Breida, SF @ CIN (RB21)
49. Calvin Ridley, ATL vs PHI (WR25)
50. Alshon Jeffery, PHI @ ATL (WR26)
51. Aaron Jones, GB vs MIN (RB22)
52. Allen Robinson, CHI @ DEN (WR27) — The Bears wideout was one of the few bright spots in the opener. He's trending up.
53. Mike Williams, LAC @ DET (WR28)
54. John Brown, BUF @ NYG (WR29)
55. Evan Engram, NYG vs BUF (TE4)
56. DeSean Jackson, PHI @ ATL (WR30)
57. James White, NE @ MIA (RB23)
58. Robby Anderson, NYJ vs CLE (WR31)
59. O.J. Howard, TB @ CAR (TE5)
60. Curtis Samuel, CAR vs TB (WR32)
61. Tyrell Williams, OAK vs KC (WR33) — Williams put up a solid line in Week 1, but don't get too carried away just yet. He's still in WR3 territory.
62. LeSean McCoy, KC @ OAK (RB24)
63. Devonta Freeman, ATL vs PHI (RB25)
64. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI @ BAL (WR34)
65. Michael Gallup, DAL @ WAS (WR35)
66. Hunter Henry, LAC @ DET (TE6)
67. Jared Cook, NO @ LAR (TE7)
68. Jarvis Landry, CLE @ NYJ (WR36)
69. Will Fuller, HOU vs JAC (WR37)
70. Jamison Crowder, NYJ vs CLE (WR38)
71. Dede Westbrook, JAC @ HOU (WR39)
72. Tarik Cohen, CHI @ DEN (RB26)
73. Duke Johnson, HOU vs JAC (RB27) — The former Browns back showed well in Week 1, but Carlos Hyde is also in the mix for touches.
74. Marvin Jones, DET vs LAC (WR40)
75. Miles Sanders, PHI @ ATL (RB28)
76. Christian Kirk, ARI @ BAL (WR41)
77. Delanie Walker, TEN vs IND (TE8)
78. Phillip Lindsay, DEN vs CHI (RB29)
79. Devin Singletary, BUF @ NYG (RB30)
80. Giovani Bernard, CIN vs SF (RB31)
81. Sterling Shepard, NYG vs BUF (WR42)
82. John Ross, CIN vs SF (WR43) — We need to see more than one week of production from Ross before we trust him as anything more than a WR4.
83. Corey Davis, TEN vs IND (WR44)
84. Adrian Peterson, WAS vs DAL (RB32)
85. Mark Andrews, BAL vs ARI (TE9)
86. D.K. Metcalf, SEA @ PIT (WR45)
87. Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB vs MIN (WR46)
88. Courtland Sutton, DEN vs CHI (WR47)
89. Darren Waller, OAK vs KC (TE10)
90. Vance McDonald, PIT vs SEA (TE11)
91. Emmanuel Sanders, DEN vs CHI (WR48)
92. Marquise Brown, BAL vs ARI (WR49)
93. David Njoku, CLE @ NYJ (TE12)
94. David Montgomery, CHI @ DEN (RB33) — The rookie slides back this week, but keep the faith if you own him.
95. Donte Moncrief, PIT vs SEA (WR50)
96. Mecole Hardman, KC @ OAK (WR51)
97. James Washington, PIT vs SEA (WR52)
98. Latavius Murray, NO @ LAR (RB34)
99. Terry McLaurin, WAS vs DAL (WR53)
100. Marquise Goodwin, SF @ CIN (WR54)
101. Kenyan Drake, MIA vs NE (RB35)
102. Mohamed Sanu, ATL vs PHI (WR55)
103. Chris Thompson, WAS vs DAL (RB36)
104. Ronald Jones II, TB @ CAR (RB37) — Jones isn't the lead back just yet, but his fantasy arrow is pointing up.
105. T.J. Hockenson, DET vs LAC (TE13)
106. Royce Freeman, DEN vs CHI (RB38)
107. Justin Jackson, LAC @ DET (RB39)
108. DeVante Parker, MIA vs NE (WR56)
109. Austin Hooper, ATL vs PHI (TE14)
110. Geronimo Allison, GB vs MIN (WR57)
111. Malcolm Brown, LAR vs NO (RB40)
112. Joe Mixon, CIN vs SF (RB41) — Mixon is dealing with an ankle injury, so keep an eye on his practice status through the week.
113. A.J. Brown, TEN vs IND (WR58)
114. Jimmy Graham, GB vs MIN (TE15)
115. Carlos Hyde, HOU vs JAC (RB42)
116. Anthony Miller, CHI @ DEN (WR59)
117. Greg Olsen, CAR vs TB (TE16)
118. Dante Pettis, SF @ CIN (WR60) — Pettis is now the No. 4 in San Francisco.
119. Jordan Howard, PHI @ ATL (RB43)
120. Eric Ebron, IND @ TEN (TE17)
121. Deebo Samuel, SF @ CIN (WR61)
122. Ted Ginn, NO @ LAR (WR62)
123. Tyler Eifert, CIN vs SF (TE18)
124. Jack Doyle, IND @ TEN (TE19)
125. Randall Cobb, DAL @ WAS (WR63)
126. Kenny Stills, HOU vs JAC (WR64)
127. Trey Quinn, WAS vs DAL (WR65)
128. D.J. Chark, JAC @ HOU (WR66)
129. Rashaad Penny, SEA @ PIT (RB44)
130. Kyle Rudolph, MIN @ GB (TE20)
131. Albert Wilson, MIA vs NE (WR67)
132. DaeSean Hamilton, DEN vs CHI (WR68)
133. Danny Amendola, DET vs LAC (WR69) — Don't chase last week's stats with Amendola.
134. Trey Burton, CHI @ DEN (TE21)
135. Dion Lewis, TEN vs IND (RB45)
136. Tre'Quan Smith, NO @ LAR (WR70)
137. Willie Snead, BAL vs ARI (WR71)
138. Dallas Goedert, PHI @ ATL (TE22)
139. Rex Burkhead, NE @ MIA (RB46)
140. Peyton Barber, TB @ CAR (RB47)
141. Taylor Gabriel, CHI @ DEN (WR72)
142. Vernon Davis, WAS vs DAL (TE23)
143. Noah Fant, DEN vs CHI (TE24)
144. Ito Smith, ATL vs PHI (RB48)
145. Adam Humphries, TEN vs IND (WR73)
146. Chris Conley, JAC @ HOU (WR74)
147. Rashard Higgins, CLE @ NYJ (WR75)
148. Mike Davis, CHI @ DEN (RB49)
149. Mike Gesicki, MIA vs NE (TE25)
150. Nyheim Hines, IND @ TEN (RB50)