It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to breakout the flex fantasy football rankings for Week 16 of the NFL season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Le'Veon Bell, PIT @ HOU (RB1) — With Antonio Brown sidelined, expect a healthy dose of Bell this week.
2. Todd Gurley, LAR @ TEN (RB2) — He's been one of the top fantasy options all season, and that continues this week.
3. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL vs SEA (RB3) — He's back from suspension and should be considered an elite play, especially after what Todd Gurley did to the Seahawks last week.
4. Kareem Hunt, KC vs MIA (RB4) — Remember when people thought Hunt wasn't any good? Well, he is.
5. Alvin Kamara, NO vs ATL (RB5) — Mark Ingram had the bigger fantasy day last week, but Kamara was still an RB1.
6. Melvin Gordon, LAC @ NYJ (RB6) — Ingram's value has taken a back seat to Alvin Kamara's, but he's still a solid RB1 play.
7. Mark Ingram, NO vs ATL (RB7) — He was a monster last week and should continue to roll in a plus matchup.
8. Devonta Freeman, ATL @ NO (RB8) — Freeman is coming off a big Week 15 performance, but Tevin Coleman should be back this week.
9. Leonard Fournette, JAC @ SF (RB9) — Keep an eye on Fournette's status, as he's still dealing with the quad injury that sidelined him last week.
10. LeSean McCoy, BUF @ NE (RB10) — McCoy is still in play as an RB1, but this is a tough draw against the Patriots on the road.
11. Kenyan Drake, MIA @ KC (RB11) — Drake continues his hot streak and should be considered backend RB1 this week.
12. Alex Collins, BAL vs IND (RB12) — Last week was rough, but Collins is in a good spot to rebound with a favorable game script likely.
13. Keenan Allen, LAC @ NYJ (WR1) — Antonio Brown's injury means Allen is this week's top wide receiver.
14. Jordan Howard, CHI vs CLE (RB13) — Howard came back to earth last week and is tough to trust as anything more than an RB2.
15. Dion Lewis, NE vs BUF (RB14) — Lewis gets an extremely favorable matchup and should see ample touches with Rex Burkhead sidelined.