It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to breakout the flex fantasy football rankings for Week 15 of the 2019 NFL season. If you’re new to the concept of flex rankings, these are simply the combined overall rankings for running back, wide receiver, and tight end for each week during the fantasy football season.
This list is our initial rankings, but it will change a lot throughout the week. If you want all of the latest updates, then be sure to check our staff rankings page.
1. Christian McCaffrey, CAR vs SEA (RB1) — Did you think anyone else would be No. 1 this week?
2. Dalvin Cook, MIN @ LAC (RB2) — Cook managed to escape major injury two weeks ago and is locked in as an elite play this week.
3. Michael Thomas, NO vs IND (WR1) — He's closing in on the single-season receptions record.
4. Chris Carson, SEA @ CAR (RB3) — Yep. With Rashaad Penny out, Carson is going to see a massive workload in an extremely favorable matchup.
5. Derrick Henry, TEN vs HOU (RB4) — The Titans are surging, and Henry is a big reason for that success. He's an elite fantasy option for the semifinal round.
6. Saquon Barkley, NYG vs MIA (RB5) — It hasn't been the best season for Barkley, but he has a chance to redeem himself with a plus matchup this week against Miami.
7. Leonard Fournette, JAC @ OAK (RB6) — Sure, last week wasn't the best for fantasy, but don't overthink this one. Fournette is still seeing RB1 volume.
8. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL vs LAR (RB7) — He isn't the most efficient back in the league, but Elliott remains a rock-solid RB1 play.
9. Nick Chubb, CLE @ ARI (RB8) — Chubb figures to see a favorable gamescript this week and is a threat for yet another 100-yard game.
10. Chris Godwin, TB @ DET (WR2) — With no Mike Evans, Godwin is one of the best wide receiver plays on the board this week.
11. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU @ TEN (WR3) — He's coming off a big Week 14 and should continue to roll against the Titans.
12. Alvin Kamara, NO vs IND (RB9) — Last week was certainly disappointing for Kamara owners, but the Saints back remains a high-ceiling RB1 play.
13. Aaron Jones, GB vs CHI (RB10) — Jones rewarded our fantasy faith last week and continues to offer one of the highest fantasy ceilings among running backs.
14. Tyreek Hill, KC vs DEN (WR4) — Hill should see his share of Chris Harris Jr. this week, but he remains a strong WR1 play.
15. Todd Gurley, LAR @ DAL (RB11) — The Rams have been feeding Gurley down the stretch. He has the makings of a somewhat unlikely fantasy championship winner.
16. Melvin Gordon, LAC vs MIN (RB12) — This isn't the best matchup for Gordon, but he'll see enough volume to be a fringe-RB1.
17. Mark Ingram, BAL vs NYJ (RB13) — Ingram doesn't see a ton of touches, but gamescript should set up well for him this week.
18. DeAndre Washington, OAK vs JAC (RB14) — Assuming Josh Jacobs doesn't play this week, Washington has the chance to be a fantasy starter in Week 15.
19. George Kittle, SF vs ATL (TE1) — Kittle is exactly what we thought he was going to be this season.
20. Zach Ertz, PHI @ WAS (TE2) — And so is Ertz.
21. Davante Adams, GB vs CHI (WR5) — The Packers had a down game last week, but keep going back to the well with Adams.
22. Julian Edelman, NE @ CIN (WR6) — Someone has to catch the ball for the Patriots.
23. Allen Robinson, CHI @ GB (WR7) — Robinson has been one of the biggest bouncebacks of 2019.
24. D.J. Moore, CAR vs SEA (WR8) — Moore came back to earth last week, but his play over the second half of the season keeps him in the WR1 conversation this week.
25. Kenny Golladay, DET vs TB (WR9) — With Marvin Jones out, Golladay figures to see a massive workload this week.
26. Phillip Lindsay, DEN @ KC (RB15) — Lindsay draws the No. 1 fantasy matchup for running backs this week.
27. Raheem Mostert, SF vs ATL (RB16) — He's one of the hottest running backs over the last two weeks and should be fired up as an upside RB2 in the Kyle Shanahan revenge game.
28. Julio Jones, ATL @ SF (WR10) — There's no way around it. This is a tough matchup for Jones, but he's still a back-end WR1 play.
29. Austin Ekeler, LAC vs MIN (RB17) — He's coming off a historic performance last week, but does draw a tough matchup against the Vikings.
30. Cooper Kupp, LAR @ DAL (WR11) — Yes, the Rams used a lot of 12 personnel last week, but Kupp owners should keep rolling him out there.
31. Keenan Allen, LAC vs MIN (WR12)
32. David Montgomery, CHI @ GB (RB18)
33. Joe Mixon, CIN vs NE (RB19)
34. Jarvis Landry, CLE @ ARI (WR13)
35. Travis Kelce, KC vs DEN (TE3)
36. Robert Woods, LAR @ DAL (WR14)
37. Miles Sanders, PHI @ WAS (RB20)
38. Amari Cooper, DAL vs LAR (WR15) — A shadow from Jalen Ramsey means a downgrade for Cooper.
39. Stefon Diggs, MIN @ LAC (WR16)
40. Le'Veon Bell, NYJ @ BAL (RB21)
41. A.J. Brown, TEN vs HOU (WR17)
42. Devin Singletary, BUF @ PIT (RB22)
43. Courtland Sutton, DEN @ KC (WR18)
44. Odell Beckham Jr., CLE @ ARI (WR19) — Beckham is banged up and wants out of Cleveland, but this is a good enough matchup to start him as a WR2.
45. Darren Waller, OAK vs JAC (TE4)
46. Michael Gallup, DAL vs LAR (WR20)
47. Emmanuel Sanders, SF vs ATL (WR21)
48. Deebo Samuel, SF vs ATL (WR22)
49. James White, NE @ CIN (RB23)
50. Kareem Hunt, CLE @ ARI (RB24)
51. Kenyan Drake, ARI vs CLE (RB25)
52. Christian Kirk, ARI vs CLE (WR23)
53. Terry McLaurin, WAS vs PHI (WR24) — The Eagles really struggle against speedy receivers who can make plays downfield.
54. John Brown, BUF @ PIT (WR25)
55. Marlon Mack, IND @ NO (RB26)
56. Devonta Freeman, ATL @ SF (RB27)
57. Jared Cook, NO vs IND (TE5)
58. Dede Westbrook, JAC @ OAK (WR26)
59. Tyler Lockett, SEA @ CAR (WR27)
60. Adrian Peterson, WAS vs PHI (RB28) — Even with Derrius Guice on IR, Peterson is still just a flex play.
61. Sterling Shepard, NYG vs MIA (WR28)
62. D.K. Metcalf, SEA @ CAR (WR29)
63. Darius Slayton, NYG vs MIA (WR30)
64. Mike Williams, LAC vs MIN (WR31)
65. Sony Michel, NE @ CIN (RB29)
66. Hunter Henry, LAC vs MIN (TE6)
67. Tyler Boyd, CIN vs NE (WR32)
68. Zach Pascal, IND @ NO (WR33)
69. Patrick Laird, MIA @ NYG (RB30) — If you're desperate, Laird should see enough volume to produce flex numbers.
70. Anthony Miller, CHI @ GB (WR34)
71. Ronald Jones II, TB @ DET (RB31)
72. Marquise Brown, BAL vs NYJ (WR35)
73. Robby Anderson, NYJ @ BAL (WR36)
74. LeSean McCoy, KC vs DEN (RB32)
75. Adam Thielen, MIN @ LAC (WR37)
76. Jack Doyle, IND @ NO (TE7)
77. Jamaal Williams, GB vs CHI (RB33)
78. Curtis Samuel, CAR vs SEA (WR38)
79. Benny Snell Jr., PIT vs BUF (RB34)
80. Carlos Hyde, HOU @ TEN (RB35)
81. Golden Tate, NYG vs MIA (WR39)
82. Chris Conley, JAC @ OAK (WR40)
83. Tyrell Williams, OAK vs JAC (WR41)
84. Kenny Stills, HOU @ TEN (WR42)
85. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT vs BUF (WR43) — Even though it looks like Smith-Schuster will return this week, it's almost impossible to trust him as a fantasy starter.
86. Duke Johnson, HOU @ TEN (RB36)
87. Bo Scarbrough, DET vs TB (RB37)
88. Allen Hurns, MIA @ NYG (WR44)
89. Jamison Crowder, NYJ @ BAL (WR45)
90. Austin Hooper, ATL @ SF (TE8)
91. Boston Scott, PHI @ WAS (RB38)
92. Cole Beasley, BUF @ PIT (WR46)
93. Latavius Murray, NO vs IND (RB39)
94. James Washington, PIT vs BUF (WR47)
95. Mark Andrews, BAL vs NYJ (TE9)
96. Tarik Cohen, CHI @ GB (RB40)
97. Tyler Higbee, LAR @ DAL (TE10) — Higbee will be a top-10 option if Gerald Everett remains sidelined this week.
98. Matt Breida, SF vs ATL (RB41)
99. Dallas Goedert, PHI @ WAS (TE11)
100. Ian Thomas, CAR vs SEA (TE12)
101. Breshad Perriman, TB @ DET (WR48)
102. Mike Gesicki, MIA @ NYG (TE13)
103. Justin Watson, TB @ DET (WR49)
104. David Johnson, ARI vs CLE (RB42) — Yep. Even after last week’s performance, it’s still too tough to trust Johnson as a fantasy starter.
105. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI vs CLE (WR50)
106. Jalen Richard, OAK vs JAC (RB43)
107. Sammy Watkins, KC vs DEN (WR51)
108. Royce Freeman, DEN @ KC (RB44)
109. Danny Amendola, DET vs TB (WR52)
110. Peyton Barber, TB @ DET (RB45)
111. Marcus Johnson, IND @ NO (WR53)
112. Randall Cobb, DAL vs LAR (WR54)
113. Jacob Hollister, SEA @ CAR (TE14)
114. J.D. McKissic, DET vs TB (RB46)
115. Kyle Rudolph, MIN @ LAC (TE15)
116. Noah Fant, DEN @ KC (TE16) — The rookie had put up a big stat line last week and is in play as a streamer option against the Chiefs.
117. Diontae Johnson, PIT vs BUF (WR55)
118. Darwin Thompson, KC vs DEN (RB47)
119. Alexander Mattison, MIN @ LAC (RB48)
120. Isaiah Ford, MIA @ NYG (WR56)
121. David Njoku, CLE @ ARI (TE17)
122. Allen Lazard, GB vs CHI (WR57)
123. Chris Thompson, WAS vs PHI (RB49)
124. Russell Gage, ATL @ SF (WR58) — Even with Calvin Ridley out, we aren't endorsing Gage as a fantasy starter this week.
125. O.J. Howard, TB @ DET (TE18)
126. Jonnu Smith, TEN vs HOU (TE19)
127. Nyheim Hines, IND @ NO (RB50)
128. Jaylen Samuels, PIT vs BUF (RB51)
129. Gus Edwards, BAL vs NYJ (RB52)
130. Rex Burkhead, NE @ CIN (RB53)
131. Jason Witten, DAL vs LAR (TE20)
132. Brandin Cooks, LAR @ DAL (WR59)
133. Alec Ingold, OAK vs JAC (RB54)
134. Kelvin Harmon, WAS vs PHI (WR60)
135. C.J. Prosise, SEA @ CAR (RB55)
136. Darren Fells, HOU @ TEN (TE21)
137. Kendrick Bourne, SF vs ATL (WR61)
138. Corey Davis, TEN vs HOU (WR62)
139. Ty Montgomery, NYJ @ BAL (RB56)
140. Nelson Agholor, PHI @ WAS (WR63)
141. John Ross, CIN vs NE (WR64)
142. Tajae Sharpe, TEN vs HOU (WR65)
143. J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, PHI @ WAS (WR66)
144. Mecole Hardman, KC vs DEN (WR67)
145. Brian Hill, ATL @ SF (RB57)
146. Kaden Smith, NYG vs MIA (TE22)
147. Jimmy Graham, GB vs CHI (TE23)
148. Nick O'Leary, JAC @ OAK (TE24)
149. Jakobi Meyers, NE @ CIN (WR68)
150. Keelan Cole, JAC @ OAK (WR69)