It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to breakout the flex fantasy football rankings for Week 15 of the NFL season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Le'Veon Bell, PIT vs NE (RB1) – Rinse and repeat.
2. Leonard Fournette, JAC vs HOU (RB2) – Fournette appears to be over the ankle injury that hampered him for much of the middle of the season. He's a high floor, high ceiling play this week.
3. Alvin Kamara, NO vs NYJ (RB3) – Kamara isn't out of the concussion protocol yet, but he should be fine for Sunday.
4. Todd Gurley, LAR @ SEA (RB4) – Gurley looked excellent against the Eagles and continues to roll this week.
5. LeSean McCoy, BUF vs MIA (RB5) – McCoy isn't likely to top 30 carries again this week, but he's still one of the highest volume runners in the league right now.
6. Mark Ingram, NO vs NYJ (RB6) – Ingram's value has taken a back seat to Alvin Kamara's, but he's still a solid RB1 play.
7. Antonio Brown, PIT vs NE (WR1) – Brown is on fire and continues to show why he's this generation's best wide receiver.
8. Melvin Gordon, LAC @ KC (RB7) – Gordon hasn't been the most efficient option this year, but the heavy workload continues to be there.
9. Kenyan Drake, MIA @ BUF (RB8) – Drake showed he's the real deal with another 100-yard performance on Monday night.
10. Kareem Hunt, KC vs LAC (RB9) – Hunt ended his scoring drought last week and proved he's still an RB1 option.
11. Devonta Freeman, ATL @ TB (RB10) – Freeman continues to run hard and could see even more work if Tevin Coleman is unable to get through the concussion protocol.
12. Jordan Howard, CHI @ DET (RB11) – He's back in our good graces after a big Week 14 performance.
13. Alex Collins, BAL @ CLE (RB12) – One of the hottest running backs in fantasy, Collins is a top-5 option over the last month.
14. Julio Jones, ATL @ TB (WR2) – Remember what Jones did last time against the Bucs?
15. Keenan Allen, LAC @ KC (WR3) – Allen continued his impressive production with his fourth 100-yard game in a row last week.