It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to breakout the flex fantasy football rankings for Week 14 of the 2019 NFL season. If you’re new to the concept of flex rankings, these are simply the combined overall rankings for running back, wide receiver, and tight end for each week during the fantasy football season.
This list is our initial rankings, but it will change a lot throughout the week. If you want all of the latest updates, then be sure to check our staff rankings page.
1. Christian McCaffrey, CAR @ ATL (RB1) — McCaffrey had a “down” game last week and still finished as the No. 11 fantasy running back in PPR.
2. Derrick Henry, TEN @ OAK (RB2) — The Henry train continues to build momentum. Since Week 9, no fantasy running back average more fantasy points per game.
3. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL @ CHI (RB3) — Elliott hasn't been the most efficient back this season, but he's still seeing heavy volume.
4. Leonard Fournette, JAC vs LAC (RB4) — The Jags may be in a downward spiral, but Fournette is still touching the ball a ton.
5. Nick Chubb, CLE vs CIN (RB5) — Cincinnati has steadied somewhat against the run, but this is still a plus matchup for Chubb.
6. Davante Adams, GB vs WAS (WR1) — Adams went off last week and should do more of the same against the Washington secondary.
7. Dalvin Cook, MIN vs DET (RB6) — Cook says he's good to go, but it's a good idea to keep a close eye on this week's practice reports.
8. Aaron Jones, GB vs WAS (RB7) — Sure, last week was ugly for Jones owners, but he's still in play as an RB1 in what should be a very favorable gamescript.
9. Alvin Kamara, NO vs SF (RB8) — Even in a tough matchup, Kamara has the ability to put up points as a receiver.
10. Melvin Gordon, LAC @ JAC (RB9) — Running backs are averaging a massive 5.3 yards per carry against the Jags this season.
11. Saquon Barkley, NYG @ PHI (RB10) — Barkley's frustrating season continues with a tough matchup on tap against the Eagles.
12. Michael Thomas, NO vs SF (WR2) — Yes, San Francisco's defense is very good, but don't overthink this one.
13. Chris Godwin, TB vs IND (WR3) — The Bucs continue to be one of the highest-upside passing games in the league.
14. Josh Jacobs, OAK vs TEN (RB11) — Even in a poor gamescript, Jacobs still managed to top 100 yards last week.
15. Mike Evans, TB vs IND (WR4) — The ultimate boom-or-bust needs to be started every week.
16. Le'Veon Bell, NYJ vs MIA (RB12) — Let's try this one again.
17. Miles Sanders, PHI vs NYG (RB13) — Sanders exploded last week and should see another favorable gamescript Monday night.
18. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU vs DEN (WR5) — Hopkins should see a shadow from Chris Harris, but there's no way you can bench him with your playoff life on the line.
19. Tyreek Hill, KC @ NE (WR6) — The same thing can be said for Hill.
20. D.J. Moore, CAR @ ATL (WR7) — Over the last month, Moore leads all wideouts in targets.
21. Julian Edelman, NE vs KC (WR8) — Edelman is essentially the only show in town for the Patriots' passing game.
22. Julio Jones, ATL vs CAR (WR9) — Jones missed last week but should suit up for this one. Keep an eye on his practice status.
23. Travis Kelce, KC @ NE (TE1) — He's on his way to yet another first-place fantasy finish among tight ends.
24. Cooper Kupp, LAR vs SEA (WR10) — Kupp got off the schneid last week and remains a back-end WR1 play.
25. DeVante Parker, MIA @ NYJ (WR11) — The breakout season continues for Parker against the Seahawks.
26. Mark Ingram, BAL @ BUF (RB14) — This isn't the best matchup, but Ingram still slots in as a front-end RB2 in the high-octane Ravens offense.
27. Todd Gurley, LAR vs SEA (RB15) — Maybe too little, too late, but Gurley surged in November, ranking 12th at the position in fantasy scoring.
28. Phillip Lindsay, DEN @ HOU (RB16) — Lindsay is cemented as the lead ball carrier in Denver and gets a plus matchup.
29. Stefon Diggs, MIN vs DET (WR12) — Diggs will likely see Darius Slay, but his big-play upside keeps him in the WR1 conversation
30. Odell Beckham Jr., CLE vs CIN (WR13) — Over the last five weeks, Beckham is tied for fourth among wide receivers with 43 targets.
31. Keenan Allen, LAC @ JAC (WR14)
32. Allen Robinson, CHI vs DAL (WR15)
33. Joe Mixon, CIN @ CLE (RB17)
34. Devin Singletary, BUF vs BAL (RB18)
35. Zach Ertz, PHI vs NYG (TE2)
36. Austin Ekeler, LAC @ JAC (RB19)
37. Alexander Mattison, MIN vs DET (RB20) — If Dalvin Cook doesn't play, Mattison will be a top-10 option this week.
38. Jarvis Landry, CLE vs CIN (WR16)
39. Amari Cooper, DAL @ CHI (WR17)
40. David Montgomery, CHI vs DAL (RB21)
41. Robert Woods, LAR vs SEA (WR18)
42. George Kittle, SF @ NO (TE3)
43. Chris Carson, SEA @ LAR (RB22)
44. Darren Waller, OAK vs TEN (TE4)
45. Hunter Henry, LAC @ JAC (TE5)
46. D.J. Chark, JAC vs LAC (WR19)
47. Kenny Golladay, DET @ MIN (WR20) — David Blough showed a strong connection with Golladay last week. He's a WR2 play in this favorable matchup.
48. Courtland Sutton, DEN @ HOU (WR21)
49. Devonta Freeman, ATL vs CAR (RB23)
50. Benny Snell Jr., PIT @ ARI (RB24)
51. Calvin Ridley, ATL vs CAR (WR22)
52. Tyler Lockett, SEA @ LAR (WR23)
53. John Brown, BUF vs BAL (WR24)
54. James White, NE vs KC (RB25)
55. Derrius Guice, WAS @ GB (RB26) — Last week was awesome, but the committee in the Washington backfield makes Guice risky as anything more than a flex option.
56. Alshon Jeffery, PHI vs NYG (WR25)
57. Tyler Boyd, CIN @ CLE (WR26)
58. Golden Tate, NYG @ PHI (WR27)
59. D.K. Metcalf, SEA @ LAR (WR28)
60. Christian Kirk, ARI vs PIT (WR29)
61. Kareem Hunt, CLE vs CIN (RB27)
62. Adam Thielen, MIN vs DET (WR30)
63. Deebo Samuel, SF @ NO (WR31)
64. Michael Gallup, DAL @ CHI (WR32)
65. Robby Anderson, NYJ vs MIA (WR33) — Anderson has a favorable matchup and slides up into WR2 territory this week.
66. Mark Andrews, BAL @ BUF (TE6)
67. Jack Doyle, IND @ TB (TE7)
68. Will Fuller, HOU vs DEN (WR34)
69. Marvin Jones, DET @ MIN (WR35)
70. Jamaal Williams, GB vs WAS (RB28)
71. Jamison Crowder, NYJ vs MIA (WR36)
72. Sony Michel, NE vs KC (RB29)
73. Terry McLaurin, WAS @ GB (WR37)
74. Curtis Samuel, CAR @ ATL (WR38)
75. James Washington, PIT @ ARI (WR39)
76. A.J. Brown, TEN @ OAK (WR40)
77. Kenyan Drake, ARI vs PIT (RB30)
78. Rashaad Penny, SEA @ LAR (RB31) — Penny put up big numbers last week, but he remains a flex option as the No. 2 back in Seattle.
79. LeSean McCoy, KC @ NE (RB32)
80. Sterling Shepard, NYG @ PHI (WR41)
81. Zach Pascal, IND @ TB (WR42)
82. Tyrell Williams, OAK vs TEN (WR43)
83. Bo Scarbrough, DET @ MIN (RB33)
84. Marquise Brown, BAL @ BUF (WR44)
85. Mike Williams, LAC @ JAC (WR45)
86. Carlos Hyde, HOU vs DEN (RB34)
87. Raheem Mostert, SF @ NO (RB35) — The 49ers backfield is a bit of a mess right now, so it's wise to not get too carried away with Mostert.
88. Tarik Cohen, CHI vs DAL (RB36)
89. Ronald Jones II, TB vs IND (RB37)
90. Darius Slayton, NYG @ PHI (WR46)
91. Duke Johnson, HOU vs DEN (RB38)
92. Dede Westbrook, JAC vs LAC (WR47)
93. Cole Beasley, BUF vs BAL (WR48)
94. Anthony Miller, CHI vs DAL (WR49)
95. Patrick Laird, MIA @ NYJ (RB39) — With Kalen Ballage going to IR, Laird is now the lead back in Miami.
96. Jared Cook, NO vs SF (TE8)
97. Jaylen Samuels, PIT @ ARI (RB40)
98. Dallas Goedert, PHI vs NYG (TE9)
99. Tevin Coleman, SF @ NO (RB41)
100. Emmanuel Sanders, SF @ NO (WR50)
101. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI vs PIT (WR51)
102. Randall Cobb, DAL @ CHI (WR52)
103. Kyle Rudolph, MIN vs DET (TE10)
104. Jordan Wilkins, IND @ TB (RB42)
105. Darwin Thompson, KC @ NE (RB43)
106. Sammy Watkins, KC @ NE (WR53)
107. Nyheim Hines, IND @ TB (RB44)
108. Ryan Griffin, NYJ vs MIA (TE11)
109. Brandin Cooks, LAR vs SEA (WR54) — Yep, it's nearly impossible to trust Cooks as a starter with your playoff life on the line.
110. Diontae Johnson, PIT @ ARI (WR55)
111. Vance McDonald, PIT @ ARI (TE12)
112. Russell Gage, ATL vs CAR (WR56)
113. Corey Davis, TEN @ OAK (WR57)
114. Adrian Peterson, WAS @ GB (RB45)
115. Auden Tate, CIN @ CLE (WR58)
116. Tyler Higbee, LAR vs SEA (TE13)
117. Chris Conley, JAC vs LAC (WR59)
118. Mike Gesicki, MIA @ NYJ (TE14)
119. Latavius Murray, NO vs SF (RB46)
120. Jacob Hollister, SEA @ LAR (TE15)
121. Allen Hurns, MIA @ NYJ (WR60)
122. Noah Fant, DEN @ HOU (TE16)
123. Royce Freeman, DEN @ HOU (RB47)
124. Allen Lazard, GB vs WAS (WR61) — The young wideout had a nice stat line last week, but only saw three targets in that contest.
125. Peyton Barber, TB vs IND (RB48)
126. Mohamed Sanu, NE vs KC (WR62)
127. Jimmy Graham, GB vs WAS (TE17)
128. David Johnson, ARI vs PIT (RB49)
129. Kelvin Harmon, WAS @ GB (WR63)
130. Phillip Dorsett, NE vs KC (WR64)
131. Adam Humphries, TEN @ OAK (WR65)
132. Brian Hill, ATL vs CAR (RB50)
133. Rex Burkhead, NE vs KC (RB51)
134. Ian Thomas, CAR @ ATL (TE18)
135. Jason Witten, DAL @ CHI (TE19)
136. Matt Breida, SF @ NO (RB52)
137. Marcus Johnson, IND @ TB (WR66)
138. Demaryius Thomas, NYJ vs MIA (WR67)
139. Darren Fells, HOU vs DEN (TE20)
140. Jonnu Smith, TEN @ OAK (TE21)
141. Nelson Agholor, PHI vs NYG (WR68)
142. O.J. Howard, TB vs IND (TE22)
143. John Ross, CIN @ CLE (WR69) — Ross was activated from IR, but isn't usable this week.
144. Albert Wilson, MIA @ NYJ (WR70)
145. Kaden Smith, NYG @ PHI (TE23)
146. Dawson Knox, BUF vs BAL (TE24)
147. Kendrick Bourne, SF @ NO (WR71)
148. Jay Ajayi, PHI vs NYG (RB53)
149. Jonathan Williams, IND @ TB (RB54)
150. Gus Edwards, BAL @ BUF (RB55)