It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to start making your start and sit decisions for your fantasy football lineups. One of the best resources to help you is our flex fantasy football rankings for Week 13 of the NFL season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Todd Gurley, LAR @ DET (RB1) — Gurley is back from bye and all is right with the world.
2. Christian McCaffrey, CAR @ TB (RB2) — He's been an absolute monster with nine touchdowns over the last five games.
3. Kareem Hunt, KC @ OAK (RB3) — Hunt gets a cake matchup against a reeling Raiders defense.
4. Saquon Barkley, NYG vs CHI (RB4) — This is a tough draw for Barkley, but his heavy usage keeps him in elite fantasy territory.
5. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL vs NO (RB5) — Elliott has rattled off three straight 100-yard rushing performances with four touchdowns over that span.
6. Tyreek Hill, KC @ OAK (WR1) — He has an enormous fantasy ceiling, especially in this matchup.
7. Alvin Kamara, NO @ DAL (RB6) — Kamara's touch volume isn't the same as when Mark Ingram was suspended, but he's still a rock-solid RB1 play.
8. Antonio Brown, PIT vs LAC (WR2) — This could be a tricky matchup for Brown with Casey Hayward on the other side of the field, but the Steelers offense is rolling right now.
9. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU vs CLE (WR3) — Hopkins had a somewhat quiet Monday night, but he's still an every-week elite option.
10. James Conner, PIT vs LAC (RB7) — Is Conner fading, or was the last two weeks a minor bump in the road? We're leaning toward the latter.
11. Davante Adams, GB vs ARI (WR4) — Adams is really the only show in town for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers passing game.
12. Aaron Jones, GB vs ARI (RB8) — This is one of the best matchups of the week for running backs. Jones is a major upgrade.
13. Adam Thielen, MIN @ NE (WR5) — We expect Stefon Diggs to draw Stephon Gilmore, and that should open things up for Thielen.
14. Michael Thomas, NO @ DAL (WR6) — Thomas has cooled somewhat after his ridiculous start to the season, but he's still a rock-solid WR1.
15. David Johnson, ARI @ GB (RB9) — It's all about that volume for Johnson.
16. Julio Jones, ATL vs BAL (WR7) — Yes, this is a tough matchup, but don't even think about fading Jones in season-long.
17. Phillip Lindsay, DEN @ CIN (RB10) — Lindsay is one of the best stories of the season. He also gets a fantastic matchup.
18. Odell Beckham Jr., NYG vs CHI (WR8) — Like Julio, you're starting OBJ no matter what. Even in a tough matchup like this one.
19. Robert Woods, LAR @ DET (WR9) — Aren't you glad to have the Rams offense back?
20. Austin Ekeler, LAC @ PIT (RB11) — With Melvin Gordon on the shelf for at least this week, Ekeler slots in as a back-end RB1.
21. Brandin Cooks, LAR @ DET (WR10) — Cooks could draw Darius Slay in this one, but he's still in play as a WR1.
22. Joe Mixon, CIN vs DEN (RB12) — The Bengals offense took a hit losing Andy Dalton, but Mixon should still get his this week.
23. Nick Chubb, CLE @ HOU (RB13) — Chubb has been fantastic and showed last week that he has chops as a receiver.
24. Mike Evans, TB vs CAR (WR11) — Evans has benefited from Jameis Winston being under center the last two weeks.
25. Matt Breida, SF @ SEA (RB14) — We knew he was explosive, but Breida is also starting to get feature back volume.
26. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT vs LAC (WR12) — He's coming off one of his biggest performances of his career, but Smith-Schuster will see tough coverage from Desmond King.
27. Lamar Miller, HOU vs CLE (RB15) — Miller exploded on Monday night and gets a favorable matchup.
28. Gus Edwards, BAL @ ATL (RB16) — The Legend of Gus continues. He's topped 100 yards in each of his last two games.
29. Travis Kelce, KC @ OAK (TE1) — Tight end is brutal this season, but Kelce has been one of the rare consistent performers at the position.
30. Stefon Diggs, MIN @ NE (WR13) — Diggs could see Stephon Gilmore in this one, which puts a damper on his fantasy upside.
31. Marlon Mack, IND @ JAC (RB17)
32. Dalvin Cook, MIN @ NE (RB18)
33. Keenan Allen, LAC @ PIT (WR14)
34. Julian Edelman, NE vs MIN (WR15)
35. Josh Adams, PHI vs WAS (RB19)
36. Emmanuel Sanders, DEN @ CIN (WR16)
37. Tarik Cohen, CHI @ NYG (RB20)
38. Kenny Golladay, DET vs LAR (WR17) — Marvin Jones heading to injured reserve means the potential for even more targets for Golladay.
39. Mark Ingram, NO @ DAL (RB21)
40. Zach Ertz, PHI vs WAS (TE2)
41. Sony Michel, NE vs MIN (RB22)
42. Dion Lewis, TEN vs NYJ (RB23)
43. T.Y. Hilton, IND @ JAC (WR18)
44. George Kittle, SF @ SEA (TE3)
45. Carlos Hyde, JAC vs IND (RB24)
46. Corey Davis, TEN vs NYJ (WR19)
47. Chris Carson, SEA vs SF (RB25)
48. Amari Cooper, DAL vs NO (WR20) — Cooper exploded on Thanksgiving and should carry that momentum through the last month of the fantasy season.
49. Tevin Coleman, ATL vs BAL (RB26)
50. Tyler Lockett, SEA vs SF (WR21)
51. Jarvis Landry, CLE @ HOU (WR22)
52. James White, NE vs MIN (RB27)
53. D.J. Moore, CAR @ TB (WR23)
54. LeSean McCoy, BUF @ MIA (RB28)
55. Josh Gordon, NE vs MIN (WR24)
56. Allen Robinson, CHI @ NYG (WR25)
57. Kenyan Drake, MIA vs BUF (RB29)
58. T.J. Yeldon, JAC vs IND (RB30)
59. Tyler Boyd, CIN vs DEN (WR26) — Boyd's fantasy value takes a hit with Andy Dalton now on injured reserve.
60. Alshon Jeffery, PHI vs WAS (WR27)
61. Calvin Ridley, ATL vs BAL (WR28)
62. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI @ GB (WR29)
63. Sammy Watkins, KC @ OAK (WR30)
64. Doug Baldwin, SEA vs SF (WR31)
65. Rob Gronkowski, NE vs MIN (TE4)
66. Peyton Barber, TB vs CAR (RB31)
67. David Moore, SEA vs SF (WR32) — Moore is turning into one of Russell Wilson's best red-zone options.
68. Theo Riddick, DET vs LAR (RB32)
69. Courtland Sutton, DEN @ CIN (WR33)
70. Adam Humphries, TB vs CAR (WR34)
71. Josh Reynolds, LAR @ DET (WR35)
72. Tre'Quan Smith, NO @ DAL (WR36)
73. Eric Ebron, IND @ JAC (TE5)
74. Demaryius Thomas, HOU vs CLE (WR37)
75. Adrian Peterson, WAS @ PHI (RB33)
76. Chris Godwin, TB vs CAR (WR38) — Keep an eye on DeSean Jackson's status. Godwin will get a boost if Jackson misses time.
77. Christian Kirk, ARI @ GB (WR39)
78. Frank Gore, MIA vs BUF (RB34)
79. Greg Olsen, CAR @ TB (TE6)
80. Mike Williams, LAC @ PIT (WR40)
81. Golden Tate, PHI vs WAS (WR41)
82. Jordan Howard, CHI @ NYG (RB35)
83. Jared Cook, OAK vs KC (TE7)
84. Anthony Miller, CHI @ NYG (WR42)
85. Taylor Gabriel, CHI @ NYG (WR43)
86. Sterling Shepard, NYG vs CHI (WR44)
87. David Njoku, CLE @ HOU (TE8) — Njoku is coming off a big week, but keep in mind that he's been up and down this season.
88. Duke Johnson, CLE @ HOU (RB36)
89. Mohamed Sanu, ATL vs BAL (WR45)
90. Dede Westbrook, JAC vs IND (WR46)
91. DeVante Parker, MIA vs BUF (WR47)
92. Cameron Brate, TB vs CAR (TE9)
93. Jalen Richard, OAK vs KC (RB37)
94. Trey Burton, CHI @ NYG (TE10)
95. Keke Coutee, HOU vs CLE (WR48)
96. Jordan Reed, WAS @ PHI (TE11)
97. Doug Martin, OAK vs KC (RB38)
98. Quincy Enunwa, NYJ @ TEN (WR49)
99. Jermaine Kearse, NYJ @ TEN (WR50)
100. Chris Thompson, WAS @ PHI (RB39) — Thompson could get back on the field this week, but it's best to fade him in season-long leagues.
101. Kenny Stills, MIA vs BUF (WR51)
102. Chris Herndon IV, NYJ @ TEN (TE12)
103. Josh Doctson, WAS @ PHI (WR52)
104. LeGarrette Blount, DET vs LAR (RB40)
105. Danny Amendola, MIA vs BUF (WR53)
106. Elijah McGuire, NYJ @ TEN (RB41)
107. Robby Anderson, NYJ @ TEN (WR54)
108. Austin Hooper, ATL vs BAL (TE13)
109. Donte Moncrief, JAC vs IND (WR55)
110. C.J. Uzomah, CIN vs DEN (TE14) — Uzomah is in the streaming conversation after seeing a massive 12 targets last week.
111. Derrick Henry, TEN vs NYJ (RB42)
112. Tyrell Williams, LAC @ PIT (WR56)
113. Nyheim Hines, IND @ JAC (RB43)
114. Curtis Samuel, CAR @ TB (WR57)
115. Marcell Ateman, OAK vs KC (WR58)
116. Kyle Rudolph, MIN @ NE (TE15)
117. Michael Crabtree, BAL @ ATL (WR59)
118. Royce Freeman, DEN @ CIN (RB44)
119. John Brown, BAL @ ATL (WR60)
120. Bruce Ellington, DET vs LAR (WR61)
121. Antonio Callaway, CLE @ HOU (WR62)
122. Isaiah Crowell, NYJ @ TEN (RB45)
123. Cole Beasley, DAL vs NO (WR63)
124. Jimmy Graham, GB vs ARI (TE16)
125. Justin Jackson, LAC @ PIT (RB46) — Keep an eye on this impressive rookie. The Chargers could give him some run with Melvin Gordon dinged up.
126. Marquise Goodwin, SF @ SEA (WR64)
127. Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB vs ARI (WR65)
128. Vance McDonald, PIT vs LAC (TE17)
129. Michael Gallup, DAL vs NO (WR66)
130. Mike Davis, SEA vs SF (RB47)
131. Jonnu Smith, TEN vs NYJ (TE18)
132. Zay Jones, BUF @ MIA (WR67)
133. Willie Snead, BAL @ ATL (WR68)
134. Ito Smith, ATL vs BAL (RB48)
135. Dontrelle Inman, IND @ JAC (WR69)
136. John Ross, CIN vs DEN (WR70)
137. Latavius Murray, MIN @ NE (RB49)
138. Seth Roberts, OAK vs KC (WR71)
139. Gerald Everett, LAR @ DET (TE19)
140. Dante Pettis, SF @ SEA (WR72)
141. Benjamin Watson, NO @ DAL (TE20)
142. Jordy Nelson, OAK vs KC (WR73)
143. Corey Clement, PHI vs WAS (RB50)
144. Nick Vannett, SEA vs SF (TE21)
145. Randall Cobb, GB vs ARI (WR74)
146. Giovani Bernard, CIN vs DEN (RB51)
147. Jesse James, PIT vs LAC (TE22)
148. Kelvin Benjamin, BUF @ MIA (WR75)
149. Rashaad Penny, SEA vs SF (RB52)
150. Trey Quinn, WAS @ PHI (WR76)