It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to breakout the flex fantasy football rankings for Week 12 of the NFL season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Le'Veon Bell, PIT vs GB (RB1) — Bell continues to see a heavy workload and offers an enormous floor.
2. Kareem Hunt, KC vs BUF (RB2) — This is the week. I swear …
3. Mark Ingram, NO @ LAR (RB3) — Since Week 6, Ingram is the No. 1 fantasy running back.
4. Todd Gurley, LAR vs NO (RB4) — #ToddGurleyRedemptionTour
5. LeSean McCoy, BUF @ KC (RB5) — McCoy has been hit or miss this season, but fantasy owners need to continue using him as an RB1.
6. Leonard Fournette, JAC @ ARI (RB6) — Fournette topped 100 yards on the ground last week despite the ankle injury.
7. Melvin Gordon, LAC @ DAL (RB7) — Expect plenty of touches for Gordon on Thanksgiving.
8. Antonio Brown, PIT vs GB (WR1) — Brown is coming off a massive Week 11 and continues to roll.
9. Alvin Kamara, NO @ LAR (RB8) — Since Week 6, Kamara is the No. 2 fantasy running back.
10. Lamar Miller, HOU @ BAL (RB9) — Look for the Texans to lean on Miller with D'Onta Foreman out for the season.
11. Rob Gronkowski, NE vs MIA (TE1) — Gronk's production has dipped, but he remains the top fantasy tight end option.
12. Carlos Hyde, SF vs SEA (RB10) — A lack of offensive weapons in San Francisco means plenty of touches for Hyde.
13. Jordan Howard, CHI @ PHI (RB11) — This is a tough matchup, but Howard sees enough carries to warrant back-end RB1 consideration.
14. Julio Jones, ATL vs TB (WR2) — A big game is bubbling right beneath the surface for Jones.
15. A.J. Green, CIN vs CLE (WR3) — Green could see a lot of Jason McCourty, but he's still an elite fantasy option.