Stop showing up unprepared. Use PFF's expert strategy to dominate during your 2022 fantasy football draft.
Here's what you'll get:
• Projections: floor and ceiling PPG for every player
• Filter by player tags: sleepers, busts, breakouts, rookies and injury risks
• Fantasy Football Draft Strategy Mode, with 60 unique strategies: Pick-by-pick strategy for your draft slot by our experts
• Round-by-round value picks and analysis to make sure you draft the right sleepers and avoid the busts
• Choose between different scoring and types: PPR, half-PPR, no PRR, standard, 2 QB/Superflex
Introducing draft strategy mode
Now, you can customize for your league size and the exact pick you have in an upcoming draft. From there, you can see the exact players to target in every round, based on those most likely to be available for your pick and our expert recommendations.
It’s like bringing four of the best minds in fantasy football along for the ride.
Customization by league
PFF's expert rankings and projections adjust for scoring and league format. With a couple of clicks, you can transform all the power of PFF’s data and analysis to match exactly what you need.
PFF's new fantasy football guide has 60 different strategies, so you don't have to waste time preparing for your fantasy football draft:
- Select your league size: 8-, 10- or 12-team league
- Select your scoring format: PPR,half-PPR or no PPR scoring
- Set your league format: Traditional, single-QB or 2QB/Superflex league
- Select your expert: Go with the advice of one of our fantasy football experts or get the best of everything and go with the consensus
Rankings from every PFF fantasy football analyst
You can quickly become the expert in your league without having to do countless hours of research on every player.
PFF's fantasy experts not only give you the typical rankings but they also provide industry-leading analysis and a bottom-line strategy for every player.
Targeting different player types: Sleepers, values, breakouts, busts and more
Depending on the draft, fantasy managers will need different types of players for different situations. With the press of a button you can see:
- Our fantasy experts' projected breakout players
- Our fantasy experts' projected busts
- Value picks based on ADP
- Our fantasy experts' sleeper picks
- A player's injury history
Projected fantasy points with ceiling and floor projections
It’s not just the expected projection value you care about. Sometimes, you’re looking for safety. Sometimes, you need upside.
Typical, one-size-fits-all projections are a thing of the past. Now, you can easily identify both types of players with the projected range of outcomes for each player.
Bringing it all together
The PFF+ fantasy draft guide gives you the ability to become the smartest player in your fantasy draft, either by digging through the countless points of data or the analysis we provide on every player or following a strategy guide that’s customized to your exact league and pick.
Either way, you’ll be ahead of the game and positioning yourself for a championship before the season even starts.