- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers made O.J. Howard the 19th selection in the 2017 NFL Draft.
- Howard's 81.8 run-block grade was tied for tops among FBS TEs in 2016.
- Howard allowed 1 pressure on 63 pass-block snaps in 2016.
- Cameron Brate was the Buccaneers highest-graded tight end in 2016, with a grade of 82.8, but no other tight end on the team graded above 69.0.
- Howard dropped 2 of 47 catchable passes in 2016.
- Howard caught 8 passes for 180 out of the slot in 2016.
Buccaneers opt for TE, draft O.J. Howard in first round
Live picks, grades and reaction to the 2022 NFL Draft.
250+ three-page scouting profiles - advanced stats, 3-year grades, player comps, combine data and Senior Bowl grades - for the 2022 draft class.
PFF's Big Board for the 2023 NFL Draft offers three-year player grades, combine measurables, position rankings, and in-depth player analysis for all of the top draft prospects.
Our exclusive database, featuring the most in-depth collection of NCAA player performance data.