2018 Prospect Preview: Just how good is WSU QB Luke Falk?
- Washington State QB Luke Falk enters the 2017 college football season as a PFF Day 1 draft prospect, and among the top quarterbacks on PFF’s draft board.
- Falk had an overall grade of 87.2 last season, ranking sixth best among all returning quarterbacks in college football, and eighth best among all QBs last year.
- He was extremely accurate in 2016, ranking No. 5 out of 87 qualified quarterbacks in adjusted completion percentage at 78.0 percent.
- Falk was also very good throwing the deep ball, ranking No. 10 out of 69 qualified quarterbacks in passer rating on deep targets at 115.4 – deep targets are those targeted at least 20 yards past the line of scrimmage.
- However, he was just average when under pressure, as his passer rating of 70.9 while under duress was No. 37 out of 87 qualified quarterbacks in 2016.