• Bet Kadarius Toney over 2.5 receptions: Given how much soft zone coverage the Eagles play, getting Toney into space and getting him the ball quickly will allow him to work his yards-after-the-catch magic.
• Super Bowl 57 same-game parlay: A $10 bet on PFF's same-game WR parlay would return $179.50 on FanDuel. Sign up to see the bet!
• No-sweat first bet: New Fan Duel customers can get up to $3,000 back in bonus bets if they sign up before Super Bowl 57.
Last updated: 5 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 12
Player props are one of the most popular markets offered at sportsbooks right now. Because of their similarity to fantasy football — something most bettors grew up playing — it’s easy to translate the thought process from fantasy football to player props.
You can utilize PFF's best bets function to identify the player props with the most positive expected value based on our model.
WR Kadarius Toney, Kansas City Chiefs: Over 2.5 receptions
Bet game plan: Play down to -160 odds
• Since joining the Chiefs, Toney has averaged 2.41 yards per route run and generated a 27% target share against zone coverage, second and first, respectively, among his teammates over that span. He trails only Travis Kelce in yards per route run.
• Given how much soft zone coverage the Eagles play, getting Toney into space and getting him the ball quickly will allow him to work his yards-after-the-catch magic. His 3.5-yard average depth of target against zone coverage shows that this is already in the playbook — and Andy Reid’s had two weeks to figure out how to utilize Toney in the quick game.
CLICK HERE TO BET WITH FANDUEL
TE Dallas Goedert, Philadelphia Eagles: Over 4.5 receptions
Bet Gameplan: Play down to -145 odds