• Bet Jalen Hurts anytime TD (+115) vs. Dallas: Cowboys ‘D' ranks 27th in success rate defending run; Hurts' six rushing touchdowns tied for No. 2 in the NFL.
• New users who bet $10 or more at BetMGM will receive a free year’s subscription to PFF+ — a $79.99 value.
Last updated: Sun. Oct. 16, 5:30 p.m.
Estimated reading time: 2 mins
Ben Brown: QB Cooper Rush u0.5 INTs (+110 BetMGM)
• Rush ranks 2nd among starting quarterbacks in turnover-worthy play rate this season, behind only Tom Brady at 1.6%. He’s been incredibly aware of penalty situations, with his only two interceptions coming on defensive penalty plays. The plus price on this offering is too much value to ignore, especially since it fits with the top-down modeling narrative suggested by Greenline. Rush may not win the game for the Cowboys on Sunday night, but he almost assuredly won’t lose it for them either.
Kurt Blakeway: QB Jalen Hurts anytime TD (+115 DraftKings)
• The Cowboys defense has the 3rd highest PFF grade (77.0) and Success rate (38.5%). While the strength of this defense is the pass rush and coverage, their weakness is defending the run, where the Cowboys' success rate drops to 34.2% ( 27th in the NFL). The Eagles rank 5th in rushing yards per game, led by the re-emergence of MIles Sanders and of course Jalen Hurts, whose 6 rushing touchdowns is tied for 2nd in the NFL.
PFF Greenline top pick: RB Ezekiel Elliott — Under 1.5 receptions (+102)
• With a 13.6% Greenline edge, this is among the best bets Sunday night. Elliott has gone under this number in four of five games to begin the season and 8 of 10 spanning back to 2021, when preferred receiving back Tony Pollard has averaged 3.8 receptions.