• Take the Bengals (+7.5) and 49ers (+8.5) in a Wong teaser: Joe Burrow proved able to overcome a banged-up offensive line, and while the 49ers didn't impress against the Cowboys, their defense should keep things close against the Eagles.
• Keep an eye on Ja'Marr Chase props: Chase will be the focal point of the Bengals' passing game with Joe Burrow needing to get rid of the ball quickly to account for his injury-riddled offensive line.
• Click here to bet with BetMGM — new users receive first-bet insurance up to $1,000 and a free year of PFF+.
Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
Editor's Note: Betting lines are accurate as of post-Sunday Night Football.
Teaser: Cincinnati Bengals (+7.5) @ Kansas City Chiefs & San Francisco 49ers (+8.5) @ Philadelphia Eagles
• Crossing 3 and 7 makes this a Wong teaser; those numbers capture a large proportion of game outcomes, which makes “teasing” through them a shrewd move (assuming -120 odds, which you should shop around for).
• Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow might have a banged-up offensive line, but his lethal ability in the quick passing game has made up for it. Burrow is the only quarterback in the NFL with a 90.0-plus PFF passing grade this season when throwing in under 2.5 seconds. On the other side, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is dealing with an injured ankle that will limit his ability to make things happen out of rhythm against the Bengals. A majority of his targets to Travis Kelce come on such plays.
• The 49ers' offense didn't impress against the Cowboys in the divisional round, but it would be foolish to overreact to one bad Kyle Shanahan performance. San Francisco escaped the showdown with a healthy team and a defense that should easily outperform the New York Giants unit that the Eagles just gashed for 38 points. While Philadelphia was able to leverage tight end Dallas Goedert at will against the Giants, the 49ers have been the highest-graded defense against tight ends this season — and it's not particularly close.
Player prop to be ready for: WR Ja’Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals